Site Referrals?

Is there anyway to find out who is saying you've referred them to this site?

I signed onto this site in June, I believe. I don't go to the secret parties or private meetings.. I've only met two or three ladies on the board & I pretty much keep to myself. I don't talk to providers outside of the board, unless we're discussing touring or doubles - which isn't that often at all. I may just be causing a ruckus for nothing. I don't even see anyone who isn't verified on this site already, everyone who contacts me - provides me with a handle & references.. I haven't had any OFFSHORE contacts - in a very long time.

But - in the past month or two - my Site Referrals went from 1 to 8. Just yesterday, I had 7. I can't see who's signing up, saying that I'm referring them to this site & I don't know if the site owners can see it either, but - if these new members start to cause problems - does this in anyway reflect me?

I'm curious, because, I'm barely on the site, as much anymore, & to the I am not bringing any amount of traffic here. If anyone could give me a bit of insight - it'd be great. Thanks.

DDT.
Search for your handle under "keywords", there have been several posts in the past week of so about you. My guess is that your videos have generated some interest as well. When I've done videos in the past for providers phone calls and referrals increase about 3-4x.