Share your best OTC stories

Just curious to read your stories of meeting a stripper outside of the club for some private sexy time. I'll start:

I lived in Atlanta at the time and there was one girl I could never catch without a lot of other guys waiting to see her before me. She was a tall hot blonde, probably a 9.9999 out of 10.

So one night, I found a roll of money laying on the floor, wrapped in a rubber band. There was easily $1000 in that roll. Obviously one of the strippers had lost it.

So (being the upstanding citizen that I am) I picked it up and found a waitress talking to a manager (two witnesses) and turned it in. A short while later the 9.9999 girl came up to me and wrapped her arms around me and thanked me for finding her money. Her rent was due the next day and she was desperately freaking out about it.

So in short order, I was invited to a semi-private area and given a total full service romp. She also gave me her phone number and said she'd love to have me come over to her apartment sometime soon. Which I did a few days later.

From that time on, I was her favorite, priority customer whenever I came into the club and had, I think, 5 or 6 more encounters with her before I moved away. I think of her fondly.
got a number for OTC, sent text and set up a lunch on a weekend day, then hung out a little, so it was time to head back to my place for some fun...she wanted $500, I told her $300 or we could go our separate ways, but she agreed. Went back to my place, I fucked her good, but she wasn't anywhere near $500 lay. Next time we met up at the club I just got a few dances while she was asking to hang out again but for $500. I passed...was it my best experience, for the time spent, lunch and a fuck, yeah for the price
i met a gorgeous blonde at a local joke in the wall club, she told me while dancing she didn’t want to be there and told me if i leave the club, call and say there is an emergency at home she would meet me for drinks. i did as she asked and 15 minutes later we were having cocktails. she ended up blowing me in the bathroom and then coming home with me. we fucked all night and she didn’t ask for a penny. i kept in contact ans we hooked up one more time then she disappeared, it was a great night at a horrible club
Great story, Famous! I’m curious. Was the FS romp a way for her to thank you for being a good citizen or did you need to tip her for her services?
My “favorite” otc experience…is the “next one”.
  • Go4it
  • 11-15-2021, 12:54 AM
Met a young lady from BDFW and we agreed to meet at a local hotel. All she asked was that I treat her well. I ended up giving her $250. She turned into my SB and we met weekly (I don't remember which day of the week) and I paid her $250 so she didn't have to go in. We played ALL DAY every time for $250. In her mind it was a good deal because she made as much (or more) than she would normally make as a day time stripper at BDFW and she didn't have to dance and have nasty ass guys with dirty fingernails trying to stick them in her pussy. That relationship lasted just over a year until her husband got out of prison.
"Great story, Famous! I’m curious. Was the FS romp a way for her to thank you for being a good citizen or did you need to tip her for her services?"

That first visit was "on the house" but I tipped her $100 anyway. Our subsequent visits were on the low end of a regular encounter price (maybe around $200, but I can't remember for sure). She was one of those gorgeous women who turned out to be a really nice person too.
Met a young lady from BDFW and we agreed to meet at a local hotel. All she asked was that I treat her well. I ended up giving her $250. She turned into my SB and we met weekly (I don't remember which day of the week) and I paid her $250 so she didn't have to go in. We played ALL DAY every time for $250. In her mind it was a good deal because she made as much (or more) than she would normally make as a day time stripper at BDFW and she didn't have to dance and have nasty ass guys with dirty fingernails trying to stick them in her pussy. That relationship lasted just over a year until her husband got out of prison. Originally Posted by Go4it
BDFW was my favorite club for OTC action. I met one girl that had been kicked out of her home by her alcoholic mother, and she was too young to rent a hotel room. So she was basically homeless and living in her car for the week. I got her a hotel room and we romped three or more times before we fell asleep cuddling. The next morning we had one more round and I renewed the room for the rest of the week so she could have a place to stay. She just disappeared suddenly and I've wondered about her safety ever since.

Kudos to you for treating her well. Isn't it amazing how much farther you get with these ladies when you act like a gentleman and treat them with respect?

I hope they bring back BDFW soon.
How I miss BDFW in the glory days. Years ago I had a great relationship with a tiny blonde dancer whose daily number was less than $200 because she still lived at home. She would call when she had a bad revenue night. And sometimes we would do it all for $100. The good news is she was still buzzed from drinking. The bad: it was always late on a week night. Other days she would be uninspired to work. So we would meet at a cheap Arlington Notel for $200, fuck, order pizza, fuck some more, she loved Jager shots, and fuck until I was blowing dust.
How I miss BDFW in the glory days. Years ago I had a great relationship with a tiny blonde dancer whose daily number was less than $200 because she still lived at home. She would call when she had a bad revenue night. And sometimes we would do it all for $100. The good news is she was still buzzed from drinking. The bad: it was always late on a week night. Other days she would be uninspired to work. So we would meet at a cheap Arlington Notel for $200, fuck, order pizza, fuck some more, she loved Jager shots, and fuck until I was blowing dust. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
I love that kind of arrangement. BDFW is the perfect club to meet girls like this because of the limited privacy. If they could do it all inside the club, there would be no reason to do OTC. From my experience, clubs with limited privacy create an OTC-friendly atmosphere.
Long ago, I was sitting in a small strip club in San Diego, where the dancers would come by and dance on the bar. Not a big crowd on a week night, and I seemed to be connected to one dancer. In those days, lap dances weren't done, so all I had to go on was her 'dude and her body - both smok'n hot.

Long story short, as they closed she asked if I wanted to join the staff for late dinner at nearby chinese place - I did, left with her, she took me to her place and fucked me senseless. No charge other than her supper.
  • mb60
  • 11-15-2021, 09:20 PM
BDFW was the honey hole for OTC. Had more then a few chances for threesomes as well.
BDFW was the honey hole for OTC. Had more then a few chances for threesomes as well. Originally Posted by mb60
Come to think of it, I had one threesome from BDFW. I hope it returns with the same vibe.
I used to be a regular at Roxxy's in North Fort Worth several years ago before they changed their format. Their VIP area was closely monitored (a manager would walk thru with a flashlight, so that severely limited opportunities). But that club was a mecca for meeting girls open to OTC.

At my peak, I had 4 or 5 different girls from there who were my OTC dates on a regular basis. One of the most beauriful women I've ever slept with was one of them. Another girl was famous for getting a large settlement from the owner of a certain sports team in the area. Wow was she a good fuck (I'd love to meet her again if anyone knows her whereabouts). Another was a milf with the hottest milf body on the planet who was so horny she tried to get me to cum 3 or 4 times in a single hour.

I'm telling you guys, OTC action is really a fun way to go.
My best was also my first. I’d befriended this one young lady at one of the clubs. I don’t remember which one but at the time I was frequenting youngbloods, the original baby dolls Dallas, and the million Dollar saloon. She was living with a lawyer who was either a city attorney or an assistant DA. I don’t remember which. I don’t know if he was her boyfriend or sugar daddy. They lived in a house just south of northwest highway east of Inwood and west of the tollway. She was particularly horny that night and he was out of town. She invited me to spend the night and I did.