THE LATEST MENU ITEM: THE TOKYO SANDBLASTER?

So tell me, has anyone actually added this to their menu or experienced it in person before Conan O'Brien made this sexual act infamous this week?

What is a TOKYO SANDBLASTER?

Click the librarian below to get the definition (too crude to repeat here):

• PSD
  • 11-18-2010, 05:55 PM
That sir, is friggin funny!
I seriously doubt the definition was too crude to post here.
I seriously doubt the definition was too crude to post here. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I don't know. . .

Given the recent trend toward censorship around this place. . .
  • PSD
  • 11-19-2010, 07:56 AM
Bullshit, Anonone. We have a pimp raping a young runaway on the Houston board and its not censored.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you're supporting that....
I am supporting his right to hobby as he chooses and express himself on this board. Likewise, I am supporting the right of others to express indignation at his actions.

What I do not support is overt censorship.

Just because I want the dialogue open does not mean that is my style of hobbying.

So back on track. . .

Do you think this was actually a real sex act, or did the writers for Conan just invent it and create a brilliant viral marketing plan? According to Google, it was the most searched term in the last 72 hours.
  • PSD
  • 11-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Dude, you're a good guy. Outspoken at times, but a good guy. See through the bullshit on this. He's a pimp raping an underage chick and bragging about it on a hooker board. Censorship is a completely different subject. The guy belongs in prison.
Ewww, that Tokyo Sandblasting is just nasty - jajaja
In regards to PSD and ANONONE @ MP, this should be my one and only comment on the situation...I do not support censorship. If a thread, photo or poster has violated the terms of this board it is the Mods right and duty to close the thread, remove photo, and/or ban the offending member. Likewise if a topic becomes so polarizing as to prohibit respectful debate it may be prudent to close a thread until people are able to simmer down...one question I have is this: the saga as related by MP does not relate to hobbying! By definition hobbying is the practice of exchanging sexual favors for money...john + provider. It is an equal transaction between two adults. Although it may be argued that the food & shelter MP provided has an equivalent monetary value, that is not the basis of the transaction; and it is certainly not equal or balanced. Consequently it is not really hobbying, as displayed in the spirit of others here on the board.
Dude, you're a good guy. Outspoken at times, but a good guy. See through the bullshit on this. He's a pimp raping an underage chick and bragging about it on a hooker board. Censorship is a completely different subject. The guy belongs in prison. Originally Posted by PSD
I don't know him or the women involved. I was not there. For all we know this is just creative fiction, albeit with some disturbing themes. I just don't like the overt censorship.

Ewww, that Tokyo Sandblasting is just nasty - jajaja
In regards to PSD and ANONONE @ MP, this should be my one and only comment on the situation...I do not support censorship. If a thread, photo or poster has violated the terms of this board it is the Mods right and duty to close the thread, remove photo, and/or ban the offending member. Likewise if a topic becomes so polarizing as to prohibit respectful debate it may be prudent to close a thread until people are able to simmer down...one question I have is this: the saga as related by MP does not relate to hobbying! By definition hobbying is the practice of exchanging sexual favors for money...john + provider. It is an equal transaction between two adults. Although it may be argued that the food & shelter MP provided has an equivalent monetary value, that is not the basis of the transaction; and it is certainly not equal or balanced. Consequently it is not really hobbying, as displayed in the spirit of others here on the board. Originally Posted by BadWolf
+1

So back to the Tokyo Sandblasting. . .

Did you folks scroll down all the recent submissions to the Urban Dictionary on this? There are some pretty funny posts there. Maybe we should take a shot at coming up with an original definition or two of our own.

Any providers want to offer a $25.00 coupon for the best description listed here to sweeten the pot?
Very interesting.
How in the world would that feel good??

And what, praytell,will they think of next?????
But my favorite thing is kissing....how can I enjoy that with really chapped lips?? Oh yeah....I'm not Asian....whew! Thank goodness!