Review: I did not think it was possible.....Arabella is even hotter !!

Date: 12/18/15
Provider: Arabella
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: arabella1098@gmail
URL / Website: -
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, caressing, convo, sensuous BBBJ, 69, CFS, CG Missionary, Doggie, COA, more convo, BBBJCIMNQBS
Session Length: 1 hr.
Fee: 350.00
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, brown and GREAT smelling.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'2" 155 lbs. or so. Tan all over and incredibly curvy and athletic build. Beautiful blue eyes and smile and an ass that belongs in Hall of Fame.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. I've seen her many times, and she's incredible!!! One of the best no doubt!
  • Rotax
  • 12-29-2015, 03:09 PM
I agree 100% she is better every time I see her.
I hope y'all are glad I'm not rich! Cause if I was I would have that sexual monster rented up n off the market!! But sense I'm a broke ass y'all can help me make worthy donations for time and abilities!
Did you really mean 155 lbs? If so, she's gained a lot of weight since I saw her some years ago. I suspect the middle "5 is wrong.

JaG
  • Rotax
  • 12-30-2015, 02:15 PM
I just saw her last week she is for sure not in 155 range more like the 125 to me
I hope to meet her soon and be able to add another great review!
I don't know what she weighs but one thing is for sure she can sit that fine tight toned ass anywhere on me she wants
  • Rotax
  • 12-30-2015, 04:56 PM
I do for sure agree with her having a extremely hot ass she can sit on my face all day if she wants to