Phone: SHE WILL PROVIDE -she prefers p411 PM
Email Address: arabella1098@gmail.com,
URL / Website: n/a
City: ridgeland
State: Mississippi
Address: upscale hotel off county line road
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: lfk, daty, bbbj ,face sitting, mish., cowgirl, RCG, doggie, and overall GFE
Session Length: 60
Fee: 350
Hair Length and Color: brown, mid-neck
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sorority Girl looks with perfect tan on a perfect body with a "come on in smile", that would be everyone's first fantasy lover Dream!
5'4" maybe 120# totally firm and fit. Hair color this time brown. I've seen blonde to sandy blonde to brown to almost black. I'm waiting on red hair! None down stairs so only her hairdresser knows! Always clean, and groomed to perfection. First time to ever see her in a dress, oh what a dress! You wanted to turn her around, lift it up, and do away with introductions.
Recommendation: YES
Hey I can't read the rest of the story!!! But she is my ATF and I can't understand how she can get a NO!! On recommendations you done made a mistake she's a YES girl not a NO girl
Big Chief:

If you could read the ROS you'd see that his recommendation is tongue-in-cheek. He wants her all to himself - well him and a few others. It was meant to make you laugh, not really a "no."

JaG
I'm gona see her soon and try and get the review right this time so I can get premium access! I would take her home with me but I'm pretty sure it would classify as kidnapping so I guess I will just have to keep seeing her for short periods of time!
Big Chief:

Take a look at the link in my signature block to see examples of reviews that will work. Bottom line is to tell the story of the meeting in The Rest of the Story.

Good luck!

JaG
  • Rotax
  • 01-08-2016, 09:46 AM
X2 on what JAAY said