HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE SOME ABOUT RACISM?.

A democrat congressman ties the race card to banning tik tok.

This country is full of idiots
You didn't explain how he tied the race card to tik tok or banning said same. Too bad you're not used to posting links.
So I did your work for you.
The reason they are considering banning it is for security issues.
Funny you can "remember" a democratic congressman playing a "race" card but not the bipartisan effort to purchase a U.S. version.
You posted some babbling discourse but wouldn't take the time to make a thought out post in your haste to add another OP that is pointless to post.
How can you respond or discuss your own topic?

This country is full of idiots Originally Posted by oilfieldace

This country is full of idiots Originally Posted by oilfieldace
These people dwell on the negative never the positive and their lives are steeped in turmoil. In order to justify their negativity they must lie and pass judgement onto others that call them out. Of course using the "Race Card" as a weapon is all these stupid people have.
the dimocrats have ruined any response in the hearts of americans to real racism or any other ism in america...

they have made everything into nothing more than a way to push ideology

in this case the guy is pushing marxism and in favor of government control and snooping

i mean if the ccp is doing it...maybe we can too

many dimocrats want the type of government here that china has

so he denies reality and calls it racism

his charge is stupid in the way marxism is stupid and stupid in the way unusubtleness is stupid and stupid in the way his worthless ideology forces stupidity on him because he has given himself to an easily demolished philosophy that only can be defended in stupid ways
Who are you talking about? Where does racism come into play here?
Once again, you people have no idea what you're talking about.
The OP makes no valid point (or point of any kind) or identification of who said anything about racism. The main issue with tik tok is security. Too bad you folks aren't too smart.
Don't you people read/watch anything other than fox?

It's easy to see why you get your facts wrong, time after time.

the dimocrats have ruined any response in the hearts of americans to real racism or any other ism in america...

they have made everything into nothing more than a way to push ideology

in this case the guy is pushing marxism and in favor of government control and snooping

i mean if the ccp is doing it...maybe we can too

many dimocrats want the type of government here that china has

so he denies reality and calls it racism
You must be talking about trump again. The least intelligent and by far worst president we've ever had. I can't believe I would ever miss the younger Bush. Just look at all the abuses trump has done so far. Plus it's obvious his mind is failing. He keeps coming up with there crazy stories.
I wonder who he is paying to suck his dick at this point. It sure isn't Melania.

his charge is stupid in the way marxism is stupid and stupid in the way unusubtleness is stupid and stupid in the way his worthless ideology forces stupidity on him because he has given himself to an easily demolished philosophy that only can be defended in stupid ways Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I won't argue with you about how stupid the arguments the trumpys are coming up with. Trumpys have made up so many lies they can't keep them straight and they aren't smart enough to make up plausible reasons to cover their tracks. Can't wait for that 2024 "red wave" (heavy sarcasm) power rinse to clean out the house.
The OP makes no valid point (or point of any kind) or identification of who said anything about racism. The main issue with tik tok is security. Too bad you folks aren't too smart.

I won't argue with you about how stupid the arguments the trumpys are coming up with. Trumpys have made up so many lies they can't keep them straight and they aren't smart enough to make up plausible reasons to cover their tracks. Can't wait for that 2024 "red wave" (heavy sarcasm) power rinse to clean out the house. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

Here, try reading real news sites https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/rep-ja...tok-as-racist/
Let me tell you who is racist. When cottonpicking is mentioned and you immediately go black. I picked plenty of cotton in my life and I am not black.

I won't argue with you about how stupid the arguments the trumpys are coming up with. Trumpys have made up so many lies they can't keep them straight and they aren't smart enough to make up plausible reasons to cover their tracks. Can't wait for that 2024 "red wave" (heavy sarcasm) power rinse to clean out the house. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
The point is a liberal applies the race tag to everything they say and do. It’s sad that a grown man can not see that . Everything is racist to them
Here, try reading real news sites https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/rep-ja...tok-as-racist/ Originally Posted by farmstud60

i wouldn't concern yourself too much with countering TB's trolling with facts, he won't read it and then claim it's false.

of course Rep. Brown, being black, is an "expert" on racism and being black, can't possibly be racist so he's allowed to defend the Chinese from these blatant US racist attacks over tik-tok. clearly Rep. Brown as an "expert" in computer science has proven that tik-tok can't possibly be used to spy on Americans and is completely safe to use.

bahahahahaaaaaa
i wouldn't concern yourself too much with countering TB's trolling with facts, he won't read it and then claim it's false.

of course Rep. Brown, being black, is an "expert" on racism and being black, can't possibly be racist so he's allowed to defend the Chinese from these blatant US racist attacks over tik-tok. clearly Rep. Brown as an "expert" in computer science has proven that tik-tok can't possibly be used to spy on Americans and is completely safe to use.

bahahahahaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And yet Guam still hasn’t capsized!, I know Brown wasn’t the one that made that idiot statement. How can people that stupid keep getting elected?
The full of shit kid runs his mouth again.
If you would have read my first post you would have seen I described the information in the NYP accurately. Claiming I would read the article and then and the claim it wrong is typical of you. You seldom include links so when you do I read enough to determine how good the information is. The info you provide is frequently wrong or doesn't say what you claim it does.
In this thread I claimed security was the main issue. A few people say otherwise.
Biden has taken steps to ban tic-tok from government devices.

From my link.

"The big picture: Surveys indicate that the public remains mostly divided on whether the government should ban TikTok, but Republicans are much more likely to support a ban than Democrats."

"Those services have all launched in the wake of former president Trump's initial proposal to ban TikTok in 2020, and many have grown pretty sizable."

https://www.axios.com/2023/03/22/tik...s-ban-congress

Trump and Republicans are more likely to support a ban. Biden signed legislation than had the software banned from government devices.

of course Rep. Brown, being black, is an "expert" on racism and being black, What makes you an expert on racism and an expert on computers
? You aren't an expert on anything. Plus Bowman has the same 1st ammendment right to free speech you do. You frequently claim your opinion as fact. After fox news was exposed along with the fox plime time gang and most senior repub leaders are a national joke. Santos and pals are true scumbags. A few people claiming, in their opinion, are racist doesn't mean squat.
can't possibly be racist so he's allowed to defend the Chinese from these blatant US racist attacks over tik-tok. clearly Rep. Brown as an "expert" in computer science has proven that tik-tok can't possibly be used to spy on Americans and is completely safe to use.

bahahahahaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Of course blacks can be racists and compter experts say the risks are the same as Facebook or other data mining software. You want to stay safe, don't put it on your phone.
The full of shit kid runs his mouth again.
If you would have read my first post you would have seen I described the information in the NYP accurately. Claiming I would read the article and then and the claim it wrong is typical of you. You seldom include links so when you do I read enough to determine how good the information is. The info you provide is frequently wrong or doesn't say what you claim it does.
In this thread I claimed security was the main issue. A few people say otherwise.
Biden has taken steps to ban tic-tok from government devices.

From my link.

"The big picture: Surveys indicate that the public remains mostly divided on whether the government should ban TikTok, but Republicans are much more likely to support a ban than Democrats."

"Those services have all launched in the wake of former president Trump's initial proposal to ban TikTok in 2020, and many have grown pretty sizable."

https://www.axios.com/2023/03/22/tik...s-ban-congress

Trump and Republicans are more likely to support a ban. Biden signed legislation than had the software banned from government devices.

Of course blacks can be racists and compter experts say the risks are the same as Facebook or other data mining software. You want to stay safe, don't put it on your phone. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

yep, the expected response attacking the facts presented. btw should i ask the mod's who you refer to as "The full of shit kid"?
... It surely would seem that he was doing
a sad insult to YOU there, Waco.

#### Salty
And trumpys say nothing is racist and whites are being discriminated against.
I don't play the race card that often but I can tell racism when I see it. And you apparently don't. This is a security issue, not a racial issue.
trumpys are serial liars. Look at recent examples. Trumpys have yet to admit they were in on the attempt to steal the election and Jan. 6th. Like trump, trumpys are shameless liars. They hate fact checking since it reveals their true nature. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Attacking your "facts"?
So you knew I could and would refute your bullshit.
Prove anything I posted isn't factual. You used the trump technique of claiming the election was rigged before it was started. You said I would challenge your facts before I even replied so you could deflect the fact your facts couldn't stand up to scrutiny. You should enjoy the simple things in life. Like doing a simple task well.
I used linked info to prove you wrong. You used ....you didn't use anything. You took a thrashing and whined about being "attacked" by the truth. No refuted or attempted effort at redemption of your failed attempt to show your research skills.
You used to be more fun to leave hanging in the wind. You're still one of the easiest posters to prove wrong.
Thanks for your easily proven lack of truth.
yep, the expected response attacking the facts presented.If you can't defend your "facts" then they must not not be facts. I'll ask one more time. What facts did I get wrong? I take pride in my answering and will admit if I'm incorrect.
Too bad you don't learn from your mistakes.
btw should i ask the mod's who you refer to as "The full of shit kid"? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid