Jayhawks Part 2

:cheer s:

1 more to go
The Jayhawks better shoot the ball MUCH better against Kentucky if they want to be competitive
All I know is they better get more first downs, hit a couple of runhomes if they want to win the world cup!!
The Jayhawks better shoot the ball MUCH better against Kentucky if they want to be competitive Originally Posted by Starry69
Isn't it amazing that everyone says "they better (shoot, defend, rebound,etc.) against (Purdue, NC State, North Carolina, Ohio St) if they want to be competitive" before they go out and beat each and every one of them.
  • JS42
  • 04-01-2012, 07:56 AM
May be one of the best teams ever assembled. Their weakness is the lack of depth. Fear the Uni Brow, he brings destruction in his path.
Attached Images File Type: jpg ant2.jpg (7.5 KB, 80 views) File Type: jpg ant.jpg (10.2 KB, 81 views) File Type: jpg ant1.jpg (9.8 KB, 80 views)
I don't think I have ever seen a team play so ugly and win so many games at the Big Dance! I can't imagine it will be enough to beat Kentucky though if Taylor can't get involved in the offensive scoring.
KU is a team of destiny this year. You can't play so ugly and win so much without help from somewhere else. Kentucky better watch out cuz no unibrow can mess with fate!
It can be done...the 1988 team was a 6 seed I think with 12 losses and we were told no chance against Wayman Tisdale and the Oklahoma Sooners....

Heart can will go a long ways!!

Rock Chalk!!