Ice T's metal band BODY COUNT at Trees, tickets are 6 bucks

Who else is going????? This is gonna be awesome. Body Count is one of my favorite bands. Their most recent album was the comeback they needed after that last turd almost ten years ago. Buy your ticket before it sells out! Ive been a fan since I was 14, this is a long time coming!

http://treesdallas.com/trees-6th-ann...eaturing-ice-t
Wow Awesome! Didn't even know they made a new album. I hope I can go.
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2015, 08:07 PM
I would go to a rap show if he did that
I'm a Motha fucking Cop Killer!!!

I'll be there.. $6 is a steal.. I heard their version of "institutionalized" on the radio a few weeks ago and couldn't stop laughing.. I thought it sounded like Body Count, but I was surprised it actually is.

btw, only one ticket allowed per order.. never seen that before.. but for $6 I guess they are trying to beat scalpers.. all tickets are will call pickup.
Hell yeah, there should be an eccie meetup at this show, haha.
There goes the neighborhood....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rloidlFbi4w
I guess the OP won't have a comment since he is banned, but the show rocked..finished 7 hours ago; I was at the front by the metal security fence.. bodies behind me compressed me against the fence, but otherwise no damage, save for a small bruised rib cage.. 8-9 guys crowd-surfed to the 3 foot space between the stage and security fence, in to the waiting arms of the security detail who tossed them out.. those surfers were the ones to worry about.. stray foot knocking you in the mouth, etc.. fortunately the security guys were immediately in front of me, and I could see their eyes widen, arms start to raise whenever the next crowd-surfer was upon us.. that allowed me to brace myself, LOL..

funny how their song "Cop Killer" was forced to be removed from their album in 1992, due to public and police outrage.. they played the song last night (this morning) and it was, um, warmly received.. Ice-T proudly railed against the Cops, leading the crowd in a chant of "cop killer" where he talked about how lovely it sounded, and was "about to cum" as he grabbed his loins..
Very cool. Thanks for the recap, Chung. Sounds like it was charged!! Color me green!