City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nuru Table shower, BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary and finished Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Natural B cups maybe small C. Flat ass Beautiful Korean girl with a model type face. 5 ft. 100 lbs
Recommendation: Yes
I messed up on the location name. It's Phoenix Therapy.
Very nice
Date: 1-20-24
Name: Mikie or Pina
Address and Phone: -
Address: 8010 North Stemmons Freeway 101
Phone: 469-967-8266
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nuru Table shower, BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary and finished Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Natural B cups maybe small C. Flat ass Beautiful Korean girl with a model type face. 5 ft. 100 lbs
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by PotatoChip47
Saw Mikie last night, she was good. But for the love of god, what is with you guys putting the age of these girls as "20's" when they're clearly mid 30's...Are you just old and unable to tell the difference between 30's and 20's? Or does the make up fool you?
Saw Mikie last night, she was good. But for the love of god, what is with you guys putting the age of these girls as "20's" when they're clearly mid 30's...Are you just old and unable to tell the difference between 30's and 20's? Or does the make up fool you? Originally Posted by Potash

I ask them and I guess a woman will always lie about her age.
Sounds like a visit forthcoming
Most providers advertised as 20's are mathematically closer to the 1920's than being 20 years old.
Saw Mikie last night, she was good. But for the love of god, what is with you guys putting the age of these girls as "20's" when they're clearly mid 30's...Are you just old and unable to tell the difference between 30's and 20's? Or does the make up fool you? Originally Posted by Potash
I think for some guys, it's all relative, so if a monger is in his 60's, then there probably isn't much of a difference between 20's and 30's TO HIM. In a lot of cases though, there are tons of promoters on this site that promote certain AMP's and studios, and they're trying to get you to go there.

The promoters are easy to spot if you've been on here long enough, so feel free to PM me if you need me to give you a run down. One of the easy ways to find the promoters is by the guys that get butt hurt / offended by this post and lash out. Glad to hear you had a good time with Mikie!!
30's work for me. She was younger than others that I have seen.
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
Yes
first time hearing about this place...interesting
first time hearing about this place...interesting Originally Posted by nfhs04
It's not too far from the other ones
Good review, I’m interested in trying this place (her) out also