LMT Licensed Massage Therapist Reccomendations.

Anyone got an actual LMT recommendation? While I do enjoy a good rub and tug I prefer someone who actual puts effort into the massage. I prefer the ones who are under the radar because they tend to put effort into their craft as that what I enjoy most. PM me if you have any good info
No gender, type massage, geographic area(s), price ranges.

Never been but here you go fits your LMT parameters:
https://thrivemamacollective.com/our...tal-massage-2/

A "prefer" isn't a definitive.
You do realize that any LMT that provides services under the radar is likely to prefer to stay that way? I think this question has been asked before so there may be a search result.
The only way you’ll get an LMT is by trial, error and a lot of patience. Regular visits for them to get comfortable and even then it will only and always be L1 at a higher premium. In my experience any an LMT gets reviewed or shared on this forum the creeps go nuts and the massuse has to change phone numbers and locations.
No gender, type massage, geographic area(s), price ranges.

Never been but here you go fits your LMT parameters:
https://thrivemamacollective.com/our...tal-massage-2/

A "prefer" isn't a definitive. Originally Posted by marvel21
Yeah that was very vague LOL love the sense of humor
The only way you’ll get an LMT is by trial, error and a lot of patience. Regular visits for them to get comfortable and even then it will only and always be L1 at a higher premium. In my experience any an LMT gets reviewed or shared on this forum the creeps go nuts and the massuse has to change phone numbers and locations. Originally Posted by Tequila12
You're correct my friend, that's why I said to PM me. As far as booking goes, we all know not to say we found them here (at least I hope everyone knows). I've been in this long enough and traveled the world to know the do's and don'ts hence why i kept it very pg
Anyone got an actual LMT recommendation? While I do enjoy a good rub and tug I prefer someone who actual puts effort into the massage. I prefer the ones who are under the radar because they tend to put effort into their craft as that what I enjoy most. PM me if you have any good info Originally Posted by blackmamba901
Do you have any to share? Not trying to be rude but you’ve been a member since 2022, have 11 posts and zero reviews. That doesn’t look like you’ve shared much information yet you want us to give up the UTR unicorn LMT that we may have cultivated?
Not happening. Sorry
  • pipe
  • 01-26-2024, 12:54 PM
If you had a diamond mine, would you give information away?
Do you have any to share? Not trying to be rude but you’ve been a member since 2022, have 11 posts and zero reviews. That doesn’t look like you’ve shared much information yet you want us to give up the UTR unicorn LMT that we may have cultivated? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thing is I have tons of messages through PM because back when I was in florida I found it better to share that way. Not bringing unwanted light through a public post when I can can just pm those who inquire about it. That way we don't have to worry about LE scaring the girls away. And I actually been a member longer than that. I lost my old profile years ago fyi
Do you have any to share? Not trying to be rude but you’ve been a member since 2022, have 11 posts and zero reviews. That doesn’t look like you’ve shared much information yet you want us to give up the UTR unicorn LMT that we may have cultivated? Originally Posted by ntxguy
So yes I have plenty to share but I doubt you'd be interested in someone way in Florida when you're here. AM I right ?
Gotta put in the work I'm afraid.
Gotta put in the work I'm afraid. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
And a bunch of cash money