Stood up

Hopefully this may be helpful to you...Hopefully??

NEVER EVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER, give someone personal info that could make your life miserable.
ARE you nuts!! AGAIN, Are you nuts!!!

Secondly, put up reviews...good or bad.
Helps everyone here and gives you cred.

Thirdly. If that's the worst things thats happened to you so far...consider yourself lucky.
Much worse can/will happen to you...I promise!

As many of the girls have stated, that crap happens to them on a daily basis.
There are last minute cancellations on both sides.
Move on.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
I've only been with one provider and she's not a part of ECCIE. I would have reviewed these providers if they didn't stand me up. So are you saying don't even give a provider your real name?
I've only been with one provider and she's not a part of ECCIE. I would have reviewed these providers if they didn't stand me up. So are you saying don't even give a provider your real name? Originally Posted by cymbals
first maybe

last mmmm after long time knowing

or

she with you and getting pulled over
Never give a provider more information than she asks for. However, by the same token, do not ask a provider for any information about herself that you would not be willing to give out.

Each person will have their own "filtering" requirements. Some are more strict than others. Be prepared at minimum to provide your real first name, a phone number, and email. You should keep your phone and email consistent. It really helps if you have references. Your best bet to avoid giving out your employment information would be to join a verification network. There's nothing else left to be said in this thread, unless you wish to reveal the two providers who cancelled on multiple occasions.
I set up a date with the only provider that I've been with, only problem is it's 6 weeks away. She's a solid 9 in terms of looks and personality, and she WILL show up. She is very expensive but worth it. She is in a different league then the two that stood me up.
Thank you all for your input here. It has been a learning experience.
good luck
I have been doing this since 2006 and seen close to 100 ladies most of them several times. I can count on one hand the times a lady has no showed me. But life happens and if she has to cancel you should reschedule.
Do your homework and spend time with classy ladies that are well known in the community. Also if a lady is out-call only offer to pay for the room above her normal rate and tip her for her trouble.