Interview with a prostitute

Question for the ladies.

Is it different working the streets from working off like Eccie?

I think it is, someone needs to tell this girl,there's a better way to work.

https://youtu.be/ldXhBIPOqhs?si=y5VYPW3dxVlQqdst
So young.......so stupid............hopefully she figures it out.
I see girls walking the streets with their pimps, and all I can think to myself is girl you can let go of that fool and have 10 times what you have now, without even being on the streets.
Women are both blessed and cursed by having a vagina.

It’s like having an ATM between her legs. And many ladies are starting to refuse to have sex unless money or care is included.

But in many cases sex is the only reason men are interested in her, while she seeks love, dedication and affection.

Young ladies these days have my sympathy.
They use their pussy

Hot girls have life easy
ask any 45 year old ex hot chic full of regrets for not getting the nice guy

They can get a cat now.
Women are both blessed and cursed by having a vagina.

It’s like having an ATM between her legs. And many ladies are starting to refuse to have sex unless money or care is included.

But in many cases sex is the only reason men are interested in her, while she seeks love, dedication and affection.

Young ladies these days have my sympathy. Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
There are still some older providers still providing probably because that is all the "love" they will ever get mainly due to their attitude. IMO, it is sick to see grandmas out selling pussy, but it is what it is. Those ladies who are in their mid 30s and 40s are usually at their sexual peek and are damn good BCD.

As far as what you says she seeks, that is why lots of marriages end in divorce because of the dedication part. Men marry women hoping they will not change while women marry men hoping to change them. And of course as you said about an ATM between their legs, because many younger ladies marry older, more established men because want to be taken care of financially. Most people just lack the commitment it takes to be married to one person for their entire life, hence many people get married multiple times and obviously divorced multiple times.

Usually, when they reach the part of life when the young tight body they had has expanded due to having kids, neglecting their physical fitness, ect. then believe it or not, most guys do love their wives and come home at night to them, but they do seek that younger tighter body and turn to the oldest profession in the world. As the old saying goes, the reason guys do that is not because the wife is lacking, it is because he is and 99.99% of the time, he will never find what he is looking for so as long as he has the ability and means to do so, he will continue his quest by seeing multiple ladies.
Boring as heck she has ugly jack make it worse and worm on her omg. But some better you tube interview pop up when I click on it.
  • jurij
  • 01-31-2024, 02:10 AM
It's easier to be a woman in this world. If you are pretty you can create instagram or tiktok and show ass and tits and get thousands of horny followers. You don't even need regular job
It's easier to be a woman in this world. If you are pretty you can create instagram or tiktok and show ass and tits and get thousands of horny followers. You don't even need regular job Originally Posted by jurij
Yep,there's another interview he does with an Onlyfans girl,and she brags that she makes a lot of money from guys and doesn't even have sex with them.
She's got legs, she knows how to use them
She never begs, knows how to choose them
She's got a dime all of the time
Stays out at night, movin' through time
Oh, I want her, said, I got to have her
Little girl is alright, she's alright, oh
Love this channel.
It's easier to be a woman in this world. If you are pretty you can create instagram or tiktok and show ass and tits and get thousands of horny followers. You don't even need regular job Originally Posted by jurij
\

Yes and no.

For women, life starts out easy. Women start with great value. Us gents have a primal drive to chase after young, fertile women and provide for them.

For men, life starts out hard, we start out with little to no value and must work our way to having value and being able to provide.

Time is not kind to women, and they find dating and those that use looks to earn money gets more difficult as they age where with men generally gets easier as they build their own wealth and value (to a point of course). It's a deep primal instinct that men and women get together for families to endure the world, men are the providers and women the nurturers for the family. Women who choose to be single forever can ignore all this nonsense and certainly provide for themselves very well, there's many successful women that prove it.

This isn't meant to ruffle any feathers, it's just how we're wired to be.
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2024, 11:50 AM
I see girls walking the streets with their pimps, and all I can think to myself is girl you can let go of that fool and have 10 times what you have now, without even being on the streets. Originally Posted by yourdesire
The hobby is a big hustle, hookers want the most $ for the least service and tricks want the most service for the least $, everyone wins when you hustle correctly. I know I always win.....