TER & AdultFax Reviews & Review Incentive

If you want to review me and receive my review incentive ($50 OFF NEXT APPT), please review me on the above sites (or other approved site). I will no longer honor review incentives for anyone writing reviews of me on ECCIE. If you have written an ECCIE review of me in the last two months, you may take advantage of the incentive by writing the review under my TER and/or AdultFax account.

Thanks, guys!
Is it okay for someone to promote competitive review sites on ECCIE?
Is it okay for someone to promote competitive review sites on ECCIE? Originally Posted by PhillipMcCondom
Who knows, but thanks for the bump.
Is it okay for someone to promote competitive review sites on ECCIE? Originally Posted by PhillipMcCondom
#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.

Why don't you click report to mod and ask them to move to the appropriate forum.
#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.

Why don't you click report to mod and ask them to move to the appropriate forum. Originally Posted by SimplyGwen
Report to mod button? Pretty sure the mods will see this in due time, no need to start thumping that button for something as trivial as this. Plus I was just curious, I don't really care either way.
I pay for a membership in 1 of the 2 other sites to file a review of you. If I didn't enjoy myself with you I still have to see you a second time to receive my review special of $50 off.
That look correct?
I pay for a membership in 1 of the 2 other sites to file a review of you. If I didn't enjoy myself with you I still have to see you a second time to receive my review special of $50 off.
That look correct? Originally Posted by willyboy
No, I believe you misunderstood what the review incentive is. If my description in the original post is confusing to you, please contact me directly and I will be happy to clarify it to you. Thank you.