Vulgarity in the hobby?

Interested in honest opinions...

Do guys find the constant use of vulgarity in the hobby attractive? Words and phrases as nasty as possible to convey shock and garner as much attention as possible - turn on or turn off?

Perhaps I'm doing it wrong, but playful flirting and innuendos that leave something to the imagination seem to be a much better option. I realize that we are all here to do the same thing, but I think over-the-top nastiness comes across as a bit desperate, low-class & unintelligent.
IMHO, there is a place for both. It really just depends on the poster's personality. For example, bluntness, and what you call vulgarity, fits well with some..like Serenity. She's younger and more "in your face". That approach would probably not work well for others, but does for her.
sometimes ya feel like a nut, sometimes ya don't
I think that it's to each there own and this is a vulgur board in itself. I'm not saying anything offensive or out of line or in a negative manner. It's purely because I'm Whore for sure and I'm going to be loud and proud with it. But I appreciate the light ur shining on me ginger.. U are such a sweetie aren't u.. But not vulgar I guess? I like to suck dick and I like to refer to my self as the Cuntbitch I'm so sorry if ur offended ginger. U see Tht was never my intention. My intention is purely to get attention and ur such a dear to help a cunt out with Tht
Interested in honest opinions...

Do guys find the constant use of vulgarity in the hobby attractive? Words and phrases as nasty as possible to convey shock and garner as much attention as possible - turn on or turn off?

Perhaps I'm doing it wrong, but playful flirting and innuendos that leave something to the imagination seem to be a much better option. I realize that we are all here to do the same thing, but I think over-the-top nastiness comes across as a bit desperate, low-class & unintelligent. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It doesn't bother me, but I do prefer things more on the genteel end of things. I find that more appealing, personally.
I think that it's to each there own and this is a vulgur board in itself. I'm not saying anything offensive or out of line or in a negative manner. It's purely because I'm Whore for sure and I'm going to be loud and proud with it. But I appreciate the light ur shining on me ginger.. U are such a sweetie aren't u.. But not vulgar I guess? I like to suck dick and I like to refer to my self as the Cuntbitch I'm so sorry if ur offended ginger. U see Tht was never my intention. My intention is purely to get attention and ur such a dear to help a cunt out with Tht Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Thanks for your opinion, but my question was for the guys. However, you are certainly not the only provider that routinely uses vulgarity on this board. My thread wasn't directed at any one person in particular, just the behavior itself.
I agree. It depends on the provider personality. When Serenity says she needs a dick to suck I start getting hard right then. If my regular got on here and said that it would turn me off. She plays the quiet shy type and I'm the only guy she sees type of personality and I love that also.
[COLOR="Red"][B]I think that it's to each there own and this is a vulgur board in itself. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Well said you sexy whore you! Personally, i think vulgarity is great. The nastier the better i say. For example, i think Lilygirl post some nasty shit in her ads but it gets my dick so god damn hard it makes me want to fuck her brains out and have her moaning so loud that her neighbors 3 blocks away could hear it. Serenity is also another person who is vulgar with her posts yet they make me want grab her wrists in doggystyle and fuck her wet pussy hard and fast. So yeah... the vulgarity is a turn on for me. I kinda expect some nasty talk from the whore in fucking.
I guess a good analogy is "what is sexual harassment"? If it's a good looking guy, women call it flirting...if it's an unattractive guy, it's called harassment. The same is true of bluntness and "vulgarity". If it comes from Serenity or some other young, sexy girl, it's HOT. Others....not so much.
I hate being vulgar personally. The word cock bothers me. I don't like "talking" about what I'm going to do to you, I'd rather just show you in person. Sexting is not my thing and it really annoys me
Thanks for your opinion, but my question was for the guys. However, you are certainly not the only provider that routinely uses vulgarity on this board. My thread wasn't directed at any one person in particular, just the behavior itself. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well fortunately for u I was man enough to give u my opinion. You're welcome. I guess ur just not a direct kind of person the way ur always indirectly saying things.. I'm quite the opposite and very direct. I guess We shall just have to agree to disagree.
i need to get in your line serenity, and have you tell me, then show me what you're going to do to my dick
Thanks for your opinion, but my question was for the guys. However, you are certainly not the only provider that routinely uses vulgarity on this board. My thread wasn't directed at any one person in particular, just the behavior itself. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Really? Serenity makes a post about sucking a dick and less than 40 minutes later, you start this thread that says vulgarity smacks of desparation and lack of intelligence? But that's just a coincidence, right? Not the impetus of your post?
Really? Serenity makes a post about sucking a dick and less than 40 minutes later, you start this thread that says vulgarity smacks of desparation and lack of intelligence? But that's just a coincidence, right? Not the impetus of your post? Originally Posted by U Know Why
Serenity makes posts about sucking dicks nearly every other day. But there are hundreds of providers on this board who post similarly... As I said, I was asking hobbyists to share their honest perspectives on the behavior.
i need to get in your line serenity, and have you tell me, then show me what you're going to do to my dick Originally Posted by Littleroc
Well come on and let me tell u then show u... How I'm going to Swirl my tongue around ur cock while I'm looking up into ur eyes.