Strip club in LR?

I noticed there's only about 3 or 4 in town..
Which one is the "best"? Busiest? Most "hands on"? Most people tipping?

I'm thinking about spending my evenings in a club this trip.
Honestly all the strip clubs in Central, AR suck ass and not in a good way. If I had to pick I'd say Sensations was pretty busy. At least the last few times I've been it was wall to wall guys. Can't speak on tipping since I don't tip (sorry ladies, call me Canadian).

Vision's was alright last time I went but that was years ago. Met my 1st and only sugar daddy there. Actually stole him from his sugar baby sitting right next to him. She was a bad apple though and he was looking for a better one (me...I guess). They are remodeling right now for another 10 days.

Paper Moon...hit and miss. Tonight I was told by a buddy of mine that there were only 2 girls working and about 15 guys sitting around wondering WTF. I only go there because I know the bartender. Again, can't speak on tipping because I don't. Most of the girls are alright, nothing fancy about them. A bunch of BP looking girls with missing teeth and mom bellies.
If you try Paper Moon, just be cautious of your surroundings. It isn't in the best part of town. Have fun!
You mean Asher and mabelvale pike not good area? Lol...when it was prime time many years ago this one old guy they called sarge was in there so much he had a reserved seat with sarge on it.
Thanks guys!
I'm so jet lagged today I decided not to.. But maybe next trip!

xoxo.
Here is a recent thread discussing the SC status in Arkansas a little further. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1630758
Vision's is under remodel at the moment. I haven't been in a long time but I'd like to see what they changed. Might even get a waitress job there lol