kerrycakes NCNS

Kerrycakes posted a thread in the welcome section introducing herself and requesting reviews. Her # is 469-364-9260. She has a yes review already and I found the pictures very intriguing. The welcome thread and pictures are here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=436771

I contacted her via text mid-afternoon and set an appointment for an hour and a half later. I informed her when I was on my way as requested. At the scheduled time I texted her for the exact location/room number. No reply.

Waited 10 minutes and texted again. No reply.

Drove away but received a call within a few minutes. Said she had been in the shower but I should head back to her place and call when there. She declined to give room number. I called back a few minutes later per her request.

No answer.

She requested reviews. I would have liked to provide one. Unfortunately, I can't review when there is nothing to review. But if I could my review would be that I wasted my time driving across town, made multiple contact attempts, and got no opportunity to give her my money.

Best of luck, gentlemen.
Yup had a similar experience
sounds like she has little regard for others time...
I apologize, I've been havin a hard time keeping up with all of the calls coming in. I'm still pretty new to this. But in your case KisserSoze, I called 3 times after waiting for quite awhile when you had said you were almost here. It wouldn't be fair to the people scheduled after you to wait around for you to arrive, and you werent even answering the phone to give me any idea how long you'd be or confirmation you were even coming.
he was on TIME waiting on you, ...your counter point has little merit in my book..
I suggest you take your lumps an try to do better next time...
a back handed apology is not the best way ...
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2012, 01:06 PM
I apologize, I've been havin a hard time keeping up with all of the calls coming in. I'm still pretty new to this. But in your case KisserSoze, I called 3 times after waiting for quite awhile when you had said you were almost here. It wouldn't be fair to the people scheduled after you to wait around for you to arrive, and you werent even answering the phone to give me any idea how long you'd be or confirmation you were even coming. Originally Posted by kerrycakes
Kerry I'll offer advice I've given before. Your choice to listen or not.

You have a chance to become a repsectd girl on here. You have an ass to salivate for and will keep u engaged for a long time. BUT lose the $$$ signs and be a bit flexible. If u are back to back to back to just make a few more $$$ now, you may very well blow your future later.

Quality over quantity = repeat bidness....
  • Sire
  • 04-29-2012, 05:29 PM
That's too bad. Pictures are damn nice.
Kerry I'll offer advice I've given before. Your choice to listen or not.

You have a chance to become a repsectd girl on here. You have an ass to salivate for and will keep u engaged for a long time. BUT lose the $$$ signs and be a bit flexible. If u are back to back to back to just make a few more $$$ now, you may very well blow your future later.

Quality over quantity = repeat bidness.... Originally Posted by Toyz
I have to agree with Toyz on this. My first impression when reading this story waswe have a provider that is doing back 2 back appts. Provider clearly stated "I cant keep up with all my calls". A hobbiest wasted his time driving across town, maybe during lunch break or for whatever reason. It's disrespectful. Provider states she is new to all of this, well take it from a provider that has been around for 5 years. Kerry, if your new..fine..but you will get worn out eventually being high volume. I have never heard from ANY provider that they enjoyed being high volume. Thats the wrong road to take IMOP. If you want to be that way then keep up with your business. Respect your clients time as they should respect yours. It's like the kindergarten goldern rule "Treat others as you would want to be treated" !
+1 to Angela's comment.
I will still hit it! She's just my type!
Kerrycakes posted a thread in the welcome section introducing herself and requesting reviews. Her # is 469-364-9260. She has a yes review already and I found the pictures very intriguing. The welcome thread and pictures are here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=436771

I contacted her via text mid-afternoon and set an appointment for an hour and a half later. I informed her when I was on my way as requested. At the scheduled time I texted her for the exact location/room number. No reply.

Drove away but received a call within a few minutes. Said she had been in the shower but I should head back to her place and call when there. She declined to give room number. I called back a few minutes later per her request.

No answer.

She requested reviews. I would have liked to provide one. Unfortunately, I can't review when there is nothing to review. But if I could my review would be that I wasted my time driving across town, made multiple contact attempts, and got no opportunity to give her my money.

Best of luck, gentlemen. Originally Posted by KisserSoze
I had almost same experience two days ago! She made me wait almost an hour,so I gave up and left.When I got to the area,she never told me her incall place ,either.I hate it when girls waste my time like that
I apologize, I've been havin a hard time keeping up with all of the calls coming in. I'm still pretty new to this. But in your case KisserSoze, I called 3 times after waiting for quite awhile when you had said you were almost here. It wouldn't be fair to the people scheduled after you to wait around for you to arrive, and you werent even answering the phone to give me any idea how long you'd be or confirmation you were even coming. Originally Posted by kerrycakes
Totally untrue statements. Please do not add further insult by heaping lies on your poor conduct.
You did not call 3 times.
I never spoke to you to say I was almost here, implying I made you wait.
There was no waiting on your part.
What I stated above is what happened.
As you requested, I informed you when I was on my way, providing in excess of a 30 minute notice for you.
I texted exactly at the time you provided for the appointment, from the place you suggested.
As I continued to wait I made two additional attempts to contact you.
When you finally called you gave me instructions on where to go and requested I call you. When I called as instructed you did not answer and did not return the call.
I was encouraged that other members spoke up and confirmed their own problems in dealing with you and that they were similar to my own. Obviously I was not the only one experiencing problems.
Responding to a poor situation that you, and only you, are responsible for by telling lies is not an acceptable response. I hope my fellow members see how you handled both the original situation and your response. Telling lies only compounds the problem.
Step up. Take responsibility. Right the wrong.
  • Trip
  • 05-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Totally untrue statements. Please do not add further insult by heaping lies on your poor conduct.
You did not call 3 times.
I never spoke to you to say I was almost here, implying I made you wait.
There was no waiting on your part.
What I stated above is what happened.
As you requested, I informed you when I was on my way, providing in excess of a 30 minute notice for you.
I texted exactly at the time you provided for the appointment, from the place you suggested.
As I continued to wait I made two additional attempts to contact you.
When you finally called you gave me instructions on where to go and requested I call you. When I called as instructed you did not answer and did not return the call.
I was encouraged that other members spoke up and confirmed their own problems in dealing with you and that they were similar to my own. Obviously I was not the only one experiencing problems.
Responding to a poor situation that you, and only you, are responsible for by telling lies is not an acceptable response. I hope my fellow members see how you handled both the original situation and your response. Telling lies only compounds the problem.
Step up. Take responsibility. Right the wrong. Originally Posted by KisserSoze
Dude, you are hard core, hold your ground we all know she's lying.

Of course this is what happens when guys hound the welcome wagon looking for fresh meat. New girl shows up, new girl gets 150 emails and pm's in 2 days. New girl books back to back to back to back to back to back appointments and get behind or tired and blows off some.
  • Toyz
  • 05-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Dude, you are hard core, hold your ground we all know she's lying.

Of course this is what happens when guys hound the welcome wagon looking for fresh meat. New girl shows up, new girl gets 150 emails and pm's in 2 days. New girl books back to back to back to back to back to back appointments and get behind or tired and blows off some. Originally Posted by homer13
Looks like a short timer or upcoming name change....may need to go back to BP where its easier to scam. Hope she cleans it up, she has a unique look...