canada vs us for hobbying

recently it seems like le issues , bait and switches , scams and rising prices are the norm in buffalo and wny. there are certainly a great deal of lovely ladies in wny in particular rochester that are of good value but it just seems if you want no le issues and hot girls with great service and menus then canada is the ticket. now of course you have the travel time and border headaches but if those issues can be overlooked then you can count on great looking women with wide open menus for under 100 hh or under 200 for fh. i prefer to stay local but it just seems weighing all the issues canada is becoming more of the go to option. what do you guys think
Being in Buffalo and having a Nexus card I am able to sample the Canadian offerings from time to time. I have had great experiences there and I have had terrible ones. In general, the good outweigh the bad. I have found that on a average, the Chadian BP providers have better TCB skills than the US BP providers.

Frankie Fine is always an excellent choice!!
I have at least a half dozen reliable go to girls in Canada.
Never had a good experience in Buffalo, YMMV
Rochester has degenerated into a BP crap shoot with certain notable exceptions.
Toronto has a couple agency girls that I like, but the indies require too much research and TERB is not a reliable source. Downtown parking is a major PITA, so I try to keep to Markham, North York area.
I was actually curious about this, I have had a lot of requests to go to Canada. I tell them to just come to Buffalo and they say the same thing about the boarder and the travel time.
  • oklib
  • 10-18-2012, 12:12 PM
With the exception of 3-4 Rochester stand outs
Canada is now the place excellent providers at
discounted rates THINK gas war pricing.
Even the agencies offer discounts with room
included.
Check the boards there I do not know if I
post them here
P.M. if you want more info
Mr. Bill
Ask any Canadian if he would consider hobbying in the USA.
Ask any Canadian if he would consider hobbying in the USA. Originally Posted by Roblestone
I've never found one that would. Most of the Americans I've met that hobby in Canada won't hobby in the States. A few travel all the way from Rochester on a regular basis. One is even an acquaintance of the SO of a very well known Rochester provider, and still won't hobby in the States.
If I lived in Buffalo I might make the trip but not from Rochester. There's enough good gals around here.
Canada is still attractive today, but not as much as in the good old days when there was no border-crossing hassle and the exchange rate was much more favorable (in 2002, CA$1 = US$0.62!).
nyguy (mmmm I just got to give him a ring) Would go to Montreal to play with a bit of fishing mixed in. I did most of my Canada fishing near Smiths Falls. With a few side trips to Ottawa for play. Few times I went to Montreal I was nailed as a fucking limey. But in Ottawa I could get to play with a French Canadian. Play in Smiths Falls well errrrrr ahhhhh its a good place to go fishing and great if ya into curling. Hershey factory in Smiths Falls is about the same as Hershey PA.
Another fan of the Canadian providers. Dislike the border hassle comeing back though
I go to Canada once a month. Have never had a problem at the Border. Just watch what times you pick to go either way. Sps up there are no hassle at all. No references required. No bait and switch if you pick the better agencys. No hassles at all. Other than a longgggg drive.
in canada rule the boards are pretty lame. a couple temptations agency girls and a couple great independents are on here but if a few more would post here i think the path to the boarder would be well traveled. less headaches more choices great deals [once you have cleared customs].
With the exception of 3-4 Rochester stand outs
Canada is now the place excellent providers at
discounted rates THINK gas war pricing.
Even the agencies offer discounts with room
included.
Check the boards there I do not know if I
post them here
P.M. if you want more info
Mr. Bill Originally Posted by oklib
Until recently I never realized how much biz gets done in Canada between 2 and 4 a.m. When the bars close the phones start ringing at the agencies and the indies motel rooms. If late night works for you, you can avoid all the prime time bridge traffic. The guys who book late at night are generally young assholes with bad attitudes, so if you're an old dude like me, the girls will be so happy to see you that good mileage may be a given. ijs
Great Question !