March of the Stormtroopers

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...inment-section

OK let's see...

Fiscal Cliff... not a problem

Benghazi investigation... not a problem

China... not a problem

Pissing on the Constitution... not a problem

Backpage... now THIS is a problem!
UGH!! I mean, pimps and people that brain wash kids into this are sick and need to get the books thrown at them BUT come on. BP isn't to blame, it is a tool! Should Betty Crocker get shut down because kids use whip its? Should Robotussin get shut down because people abuse it? These are perfectly normal legal things that are being misused.
this is where i really have to ask the parents of these kids....do you know where your kid is?? this kinda stuff would not be happening if parents got a grip and actually started parenting instead of letting the kids run wild in the streets.
this is where i really have to ask the parents of these kids....do you know where your kid is?? this kinda stuff would not be happening if parents got a grip and actually started parenting instead of letting the kids run wild in the streets. Originally Posted by anita germane
Amen
This may be the most idiotic article I've ever read. Very misleading. It goes as far to say that it's easy to procure an underage girl for prostitution using BP. Really? I've never seen an ad on BP advertising an underage girl. We don't know from the ad the true age of anyone. The article also says BP encourages this type of thing. Underage prostitution exists because sickos want to have sex with children, not because BP exists. But hey, these are the same clowns that think banning assault weapons will prevent lunatics from shooting up the place.
this is where i really have to ask the parents of these kids....do you know where your kid is?? this kinda stuff would not be happening if parents got a grip and actually started parenting instead of letting the kids run wild in the streets. Originally Posted by anita germane

Oh please ... smell the bacon. You actually expect parents to be parents. Most are too busy trying to be their demon spawns' best friend? Best friend and parent are mutually exclusive roles, one cannot be both. You expect parents to teach their babies about reproduction, sex, safe sex, and sex education? Hell, these righteous parents will not even allow the schools to teach sex education. You expect parents to take an active interest in their seeds? Fuck that, they buy Playstations for the brats and let game creators raise the little shits. Xbox is a cheap babysitter.

I have no children for several very good reasons. But as an outsider looking in, people who are actual parents should be praised. Even a tainted soul such as myself can see that their kids are going to be responsible, productive members of society. For these people should be proud to be called parents.