Today - who is festive?

OK, so we are close to Christmas. Who besides me is having a great time doing Christmas stuff?

I'm sitting home, baking cookies again, having fun with the kids. Oh yea, I also texted and talked to my ATF which is always nice. Wish she was here with me too!! She'd be having a blast!!
I got presents wrapped today but with no Christmas music in the background though....instead a little Staind!!! I can only handle so much being festive you know. Lol
na not really. But hope that all that want a festive Marry Christmas have one.

If I get some of the turkey I gave away. I will have more joy of the season than I really want. But eating some of it is not what will give me joy. No matter how much I enjoy eating turkey from a home cooked bird.
I upset an assistant manager at Sam's. I thinck if I would have tried a bit more he would have pissed himself.
I'm an extremely festive person. Christmas being my favorite holiday. However, once the 25th hits, I'm all Christmased out!!
Doesn't that just taint the holiday?
Doesn't that just taint the holiday? Originally Posted by pyramider
Not really. I do tend to over decorate, over bake, over SHOP. I experience the holidays 110 % during the month, since I come from such a large family with so many nieces and nephews. I help my parents with wrapping and errands, and by the time Christmas arrives, all the hussle and bustle pays off with how fun the day is. Then take a day like today. The roads (where I live) are horrible thanks to the storm. So I'm just chilling out, catching up with the Eccie crowd, might watch some TV later.