Hippie Hollow?

Anyone here frequent this place? The idea sounds like fun so I was thinking about going.
I only go out there with my wife or a group now. When flying solo many single men would proposition me. Never saw many women by themselves, only groups that stuck close together. I did meet a nice couple one day, the husband and I had a great time tag teaming the wife. The best luck I've had was driving up in the boat, but the lake is a little low right now for that.
Hmm. Sounds like I need to find a girl to bring along with me.
just don't go to the end where the queers hang out. the second bathroom is a good stopping point since the swingers and couples hang there. no guy is going to proposition u there.
Thinking of taking my so first nude place, so when you walk in.
Do you turn left or right? Or is it easy to tell which way to go?
follow the trail to the left and stop at the second bathroom or before.
I used to go there years (and years) ago, before it became a county park. It was pretty cool back then. Most of the sex was "semi private" (you cannot fuck like minx in a tent and have no one know what's going on).

I haven't been there in years. The first time I went to Windy Point for a scuba class I had to drive by the entry at about 7:30. Sheriff sent me around on the left side, that's how backed up it was.
follow the trail to the left and stop at the second bathroom or before. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Wife and I were there last Sunday and very few people are sitting there now. The climb to the water is just about impossible and when the temperature approaches 100 you better be near the water.

Most people were on the rocks near the first bathroom. Much easier walk to the water at this location.
Thanks for info, so the first bathroom and close to the water not good I take it?
I go when I can. Because of the low water levels, the area is losing it's luster. I've met some nice people out there, but I don't go expecting to hook up with anyone. Just to get out and have a good time in an all natural environment.
  • AtxUM
  • 07-01-2013, 04:11 PM
So do you have to be nude?
it is clothing optional, u can wear a suit but since everyone else is naked, it make u look weird.
do you have to be nude? Originally Posted by AtxUM
Males wearing a swimsuit are seen as gawkers and eyed with suspicion.
  • AtxUM
  • 07-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Males wearing a swimsuit are seen as gawkers and eyed with suspicion. Originally Posted by El Cid
Makes sense- I am just interested in going for the voyeur aspect of it- I would be interested in meeting a couple and getting in on some tag teaming action. Is that even likely to happen though?
Makes sense- I am just interested in going for the voyeur aspect of it- I would be interested in meeting a couple and getting in on some tag teaming action. Is that even likely to happen though? Originally Posted by AtxUM
Tag teaming is very unlikely, but it has been known to happen, if the chemistry is there. Few couples go there for that purpose, but some do. Keep in mind rangers patrol the park and arrest people for public lewdness and other misdeeds. If you voyeur, do it politely and discreetly. Staring is bad manners. So are public erections. If you are so afflicted, sit down until it passes.