Why do the ladies ask the guys of they are married!

This one is for the ladies or the guys if they know.

Are they looking for a date?

Are they screening for a husband?

Do they only want to see maried men to avoid entanglements?

Do they think it enhances the fantasy?

Are they worried about leaving marks!

As a part of getting to know each other after repeat encounters I get it, but on a first date?

Your thoughts?
"""Are they screening for a husband?"""

Yup!

In the past , went to a 'spa' and my ring finger was rubbed around to see if makeup was applied to hide a ring mark. Except electrical workers CANNOT wear rings, it is a real deathly hazard.
But I told the truth is I am married.
It gets them wet thinking about the psycho wife drama to come.
I don't ask them who they are with outside of the session, its none of my business and I hate it when they ask me if I am married. To rationalize this shit you have to compartmentalize things so the last thing I want right as a session is starting is a reminder of what a pos I am.
Uh oh. I think I've been guilty of asking this. Not for any reason other than making conversation or breaking an awkward silence.
I'll make a mental note not to do it again.

I've has several hobbyists ask me the same thing.
The only people who care if you ask if they're married are the guys who are married...because they're embarrassed...no need to stop asking...
"""It gets them wet thinking about the psycho wife drama to come."""

My ATF had a psycho wife drama experience once
I never ask, it doesn't matter. But truth be told banging a married guy with a ring on his finger gets my pussy wet!
I never ask
  • Skipp
  • 11-18-2013, 11:39 PM
I don't care if they ask, and I will answer truthfully. But I am cautious about giving out any identifying details before I know someone after regular visits. I don't want to set myself up for any blackmail or threats. As for anything else--it's all about making conversation and possibly becoming friends.
I only ask if I get asked about it. I personally think that it is rude.
I don't care if I am asked...but...it was strange when a provider started talking to me about her husband. Don't know why but it sounded creepy.
Its usually obvious when one is married...
I don't care if they ask, and I will answer truthfully. But I am cautious about giving out any identifying details before I know someone after regular visits. I don't want to set myself up for any blackmail or threats. As for anything else--it's all about making conversation and possibly becoming friends. Originally Posted by Skipp
+1...

I don't care if they ask because I'm single....the Eternal Hobbyist..
If she's asking because she needs to know if she should avoid scratches and excessive lipstick and such, no problem. But it otherwise need not come up.