Craigslist Personals are no more

Just as the title says, CL has taken down the personals section of it site, citing H.R. 1865 as the reason. I completely agree that children and women who want no part of this activity should be forced into doing so. It is a shame that section had to disappear. It was hit and miss a lot, however good times could be had.
i wonder what section the ads will pop in... i am sure based on some of the previous posters livestock for sale will see a spike...
I'm betting resumes or household services
therapeutic services.
Pipe cleaning services
I agree CL was a crapshoot, but it was entertaining especially while on the road and looking for someone in your area or same hotel. Are there any other sites like CL available?
I had great luck with non-pros on CL. It was a little work filtering out responses, but nothing like traditional dating sites. I hope horny women will seek an alternate site or section!!!!!!
Activity Partners under Community
  • BLM69
  • 03-23-2018, 10:23 AM
I've found some nice looking talent in the local FS apps, look under the seeking employment ads, these young women know how to be seen, you just have to look
where will they go to next?
I guess it has to be somewhere where the website is hosted out of the country.
I agree, you will see more independent "Theraputic" Services now....
Craiglist down...but Backpage up? ....they must not know?
  • 03-23-2018, 07:21 PM
So, with craigslist out of the picture now, I guess that's why there we so many girls working Mockingbird this evening.
Since they couldn't sit in their notel answering cl ads, the resorted to the old way....the streets.
home of the free my ass. this shit is getting absurd.
The Wild West was alot more fun before the "Church Ladies " showed up.