A request of the ladies looking to advertise in the new Fort Worth Update forums....

I don’t know if the mods will enforce the same rules as they did when the “old” Eccie had FW-specific forums. Regardless, I’ll speak on behalf of the Tarrant County gents in requesting the following. Please only post an update if either:

A) you have an incall in Tarrant County or the adjacent counties that don’t include Dallas County. Parker and Johnson Counties are good. Collin County is not; or

B) you are willing to travel to Fort Worth for an outcall.

Location specifics are very important to those of us in the Westoplex. We prefer it if you state in the title of your update where your incall is located (e.g., North Fort Worth, Arlington, HEB) or if you’re offering outcalls to FW.

Thanks to Admiral Giggles for making this happen. Happy Hobbying!
Thank you TinMan for taking care of that for us. This will be great if we can get these wonderful ladies post here.
A wonderful idea that I don't think will ever happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
You’re probably right. Nothing will change, though, if we don’t at least try. Most ladies figured out the posting rules before, so it wasn’t the disaster some tend to (mis)remember.
May be I should visit that area sometime ?
Get myself outside of the Galleria Area .
May be I should visit that area sometime ?
Get myself outside of the Galleria Area . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Whoa! Hold on now, let's not do anything hasty!
Guys have a responsibility here, too. If you inquire about a status update in the Fort Worth forum, and it turns out she has neither an incall in the westoplex, or offering an outcall to the area, report the post to the moderating staff. I’ve done it before, and will do it again. If we expect a certain behavior, we have to be willing to report the behavior we don’t want.
Great ideas TinMan
Let's also ask the hobbiest to put Ft.Worth in their header on encounters. That would help tremendously. We have to click on 90% of the post to find out if it was a Dallas or Ft.Worth encounter.
No argument here lol.
LadyAnastasia is listening to us TC gents:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061161915

She gets bonus points from me for posting a cute picture, too!
LadyAnastasia is listening to us TC gents:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061161915

She gets bonus points from me for posting a cute picture, too! Originally Posted by TinMan
If you like the pic...you'll love her in person!

...and her blog...some hot shit right there!

Note to self...More Ana in 2019!
I too enjoy the Fort Worth Updates. DfW is a large area and sometimes travelling thru traffic across the metroplex is a pain to see someone.

I was hesitant to ask for the return of the Fort Worth Update Forum due to this issue. We still have ladies who can't follow the guidelines of what can be posted in their Weekly & Weekend Updates. Ladies still post to every ISO no matter where the location or what the guys is requesting. Many are like gnats at a picnic, you hear it, you see it, you keep swatting and swiping, but they never quite go away.

Posting Updates in the Fort Worth Update forum is a type of honor system, but there is even dissent with Honor Among Thieves.

I will consult with my fellow Dallas Moderators on how we will proceed on the Update Postings for this Forum.

However, ladies, if you are in Far North Dallas or East Dallas or tyler, Oklahaoma, etc, please respect those who don't care and see you as spamming the Forum as they do in the ISO and allow the Ladies and Gents who are in Fort Worth Area benefit from their locations.

If you are in Mid Cities, Fort Worth, South Fort Worth, East Fort Worth, North Fort Worth, Tarrant, Johnson, Parker County, this is the Forum best served for those Ladies and Gents.

Don't be a Ham, Please don't Spam.
Ok, so here is what the Fort Worth guys DON’T want:

NikkiBanxx:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061162812

This is a generic ad that was also posted in the Dallas update forum. So, Nikki, what are you telling us? Do you have your incall in one of the areas the Admiral laid out? Are you offering outcall to Fort Worth?

If none of the above, please limit your ad to the Dallas forum. If any of the above, please be courteous to those of us in the westoplex and tell us in the title of your ad.
Also, the Galleria is NOT considered Ft Worth
when one sees an ad “out of place” and feels compeled to RTM it, what guideline or policy can we cite when doing so??

reporting it cos she cant read the forum description is one thing.
it’d be better if we could cite what guideline(s) she’s ignorant of or consciously ignoring.