Where is Chung?

Is he currently at an undisclosed location being tortured to give up the members of this hobby? I know he will hold out before I send in a rescue team.
You didn't see him say bye when he left? Here, I took a video of it for you:

Ran off with the black midget thst he got pregnant last year
Lol hmm I need to investigate... I dont see anything in his post history about leaving so I guess you guys are joking?
Lol hmm I need to investigate... I dont see anything in his post history about leaving so I guess you guys are joking? Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
I'm meeting him over at Station 4 later tonight. You should join us, handsome.
Lol I just googled it that is a gay club? Haha
Lol I just googled it that is a gay club? Haha Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
lol yeah just messing with you bro.
lol yeah just messing with you bro. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Yup funny
  • TC75
  • 07-28-2019, 06:27 PM
Last I heard from him he was blasting baby gravy into every accepting slit in AMPville.
Went on sabbatical
I will raise money for his return. PM me the time and place for the cash dropoff and I'll put the money to good use. The remaining cash will be donated to a strip club of your choice.
Damn, homeboy hasn’t posted in 5 days and you’re putting out an APB on him?
#NoLife

Check the local hospitals if you’re that worried, ask if they have anyone admitted in the last 5 days that may have been crushed by an obese black whore mounting him cowgirl.
Rofl well he disappeared after the raids just wondering.
I'm meeting him over at Station 4 later tonight. You should join us, handsome. Originally Posted by VeryClean
This concerns me but paints a clearer picture regarding you.
Now im starting to wonder where that man whore ran off to.