“Can a steady diet of lies and innuendo overcome the truth?”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...on-not-stolen/

Hired by Trump.

Trump claims to have 'proof' otherwise but has not decided to share any of it to date.

A lie bought into by enough people can do a great things, although that does not equate into doing great things

Hired by Trump.

Trump claims to have 'proof' otherwise but has not decided to share any of it to date.

A lie bought into by enough people can do a great things, although that does not equate into doing great things Originally Posted by DNinja69
None of this will move the needle with the trump cult, unfortunately. They're all in on election fraud - despite it being thoroughly debunked by everyone who investigates it.

I bet Ken Block is getting death threats on a daily basis now. He's going to be labeled a member of the "deep state who's out to get trump". Blah, blah, blah. These morons only know what trump tells them to think.

Add "hiring Ken Block" to the long, ever-growing list of trump's failures.

Hired by Trump.

A lie bought into by enough people can do a great things, although that does not equate into doing great things Originally Posted by DNinja69
Trump is a liar fact
I consider him baiting people with false hopes a fraud
In my experience the toughest lie to get somebody off of is one they have told so much it starts to be truth to them.

A close second is the lie they don't believe anyone can disprove and the more pride someone would have to swallow by walking it back the less likely they will even admit it out loud even to their most trusted ally.

That is where Trump lives. The lie defines his legacy.
In my experience the toughest lie to get somebody off of is one they have told so much it starts to be truth to them.

A close second is the lie they don't believe anyone can disprove and the more pride someone would have to swallow by walking it back the less likely they will even admit it out loud even to their most trusted ally.

That is where Trump lives. The lie defines his legacy. Originally Posted by DNinja69
So true

1. The virus didn't co.e from the Chinese lab
2.the us didn't fund the Wuhan lab to alter the virus
3. And vaxd people can't spread the virus
4. The unused vaxd are the enemy
I thought the thread was about election lies, not "whatabout the virus stuff?" Or was it not going the way you wanted it?
I thought the thread was about election lies, not "whatabout the virus stuff?" Or was it not going the way you wanted it? Originally Posted by eyecu2
Where did it specify election lies? I responded to his post
You can respond however you like all good by me but to be fair I showed my work as to who perpetuated lies and efforts taken to prove or disprove. You are welcome to reference who you believe told lies for whatever purpose.