Keeping up with your showcase

What's with some of the ladies on here using picks when they were teenagers? WTF! I'm proposing the ladies should have to post pics that are no more than 6 months old. They should be watermarked with the date taken. Every 6 months there should be a new set of pics....no if's and's or buts. This should be mandated by Eccie as part of the qualification process to advertise on here. Anyone second that?
Great idea but it will never happen. (most pimps think that watermarking is a levee in Louisiana)

pyramider would also make taint pictures mandatory.
At least eight taint photos should be included.
Obviously you need to name and shame, so who did you just see? Get it off your shoulders, you'll feel better.
Obviously you need to name and shame, so who did you just see? Get it off your shoulders, you'll feel better. Originally Posted by citizen44
No, not really. I've been hobbying for over four years and the same chicks are advertising with their original pics. They know who they are, and you whoremongers whould figure it out too.

Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
It's not just pictures it is everything.
Rates, specials, incall/outcall status, availability, services.
Some of these change on a weekly or even daily basis yet the lady fills out her showcase the first time and never updates it again.
and FYI putting only Houston as your location doesn't help anyone. If you haven't figured it out yet Houston is a big city and can sometimes take an hour or more to get across. How far we have to travel is a big factor when trying to book an appointment.
It's not just pictures it is everything.
Rates, specials, incall/outcall status, availability, services.
........ Originally Posted by looking2havefun
mzluvly keeps her incall location fresh in her footer. That's a great idea.
  • drax1
  • 08-14-2014, 11:16 PM
I agree. Pics are decieving, reviewes are revealing.
so you're paying for pussy and still getting it wrong. where are those fail .gifs.

hahahhahahaa.

you can't expect these chicks to do this. i hope this was just you venting.

or...... or....... you're seeing the wrong bitches. heres a clue, if she has a polaroid in her showcase, that shit might be old. but heres something to think about. a hooker who was a milf in 1997 is a milf today. maybe even a gmilf.

hahahahahaa. gmilf (grand milf) that was funny to me. i'm laughing and spilling my drink right now. hahahahahhahahahhahahaha)
so you're paying for pussy and still getting it wrong. where are those fail .gifs.

hahahhahahaa.

you can't expect these chicks to do this. i hope this was just you venting.

or...... or....... you're seeing the wrong bitches. heres a clue, if she has a polaroid in her showcase, that shit might be old. but heres something to think about. a hooker who was a milf in 1997 is a milf today. maybe even a gmilf.

hahahahahaa. gmilf (grand milf) that was funny to me. i'm laughing and spilling my drink right now. hahahahahhahahahhahahaha) Originally Posted by canihitit
If it were required by Eccie, they'd be doing it.
Sounds like it doesn’t take much to amuse you. Thanks for your valuable insight on this thread.
Someone needs to pick a different windmill.
I keep my showcase updated with fresh pics/location info quite frequently as well
But why do you gents keep trying to slam providers with "mandatory" rules
It's a control thing