No shows

Anybody have any NCNS after eccie came back up?

[trying to learn how to send private tags. Hope I got it right this time.][/PRIVATE]
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
I've gotta learn to do it more and brush up. I think I was able to do it once before
[PRI
Damn HD!!! Just put the cursor in the box…click the word marked Private, Then don't touch Nuthin'….and start typing. LOL
I've heard of a few males and one couple pulling that shit on some Upgraded Female Members. The bastards need to have their virginity reinstated. LOL

Ok I’m last to the [PRIVATE] party. I don’t see it anywhere!?!??? Is it only on full site? All I see is quick reply in the mobile. Will only PA members see the private?
Poolboy ... it doesn't matter if you are quoting a previous message or starting one of your own, you type inside a rectangular box. In the gray area at the top of the box are several keys that you can use in your message such a BOLD, Italics, Underline, etc. To the right of all that is the word PRIVATE. When you hit any of those keys, items show up in your rectangle typing are that will have "[ ]" in them. Hope this helps.

I see Harley found it.
But Yes Poolboy, in the full site.
Originally Posted by Poolboy318

Gents:

Just a reminder, when posting you can mix and match the private stuff. You can post some that is open for all to see AND in the SAME post you can post private information.

In theory only males with Premium Access can read the Private stuff. It's very similar to the Lounge. Of course, just like the Lounge certain ladies spoof being male or borrow someone's account and can (and do) spy.

HID (21-HID)