Tina Happy Nail

What happened to this location? Anyone been here recently? I’ve been trying to Locate Hannah. Any info is appreciated.
What happened to this location? Anyone been here recently? I’ve been trying to Locate Hannah. Any info is appreciated. Originally Posted by hibache410
It's gone. It's an massage place now that appears to be legit
They have both male and female masseuse. They all also have uniforms.
This was the one opened by Cindy, formerly M&N. The big chick, Rose was working there for a while.
Hey JP, ever hear from Cindy anymore?
This was the one opened by Cindy, formerly M&N. The big chick, Rose was working there for a while. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Well it's not there anymore. It's now F&G massage and they are a legit place with both male and female employees in black polo shirts and jeans.
The place use to have an old thick Chinese woman and an old thick Vietnamese woman that gave FS. Easier to get it from the Vietnamese rather than the Chinese woman who was probably borderline crazy. Don't know if it went full legit. Most of these places are never legit or switch up from legit and then become a shitty brothel.
The place use to have an old Chinese woman and an old Vietnamese woman that gave FS. Easier to get it from the Vietnamese rather than the Chinese woman who is probably borderline crazy. Don't know if it went full legit. Most of these places are never legit or switch up from legit and then becomes a shitty brothel. Originally Posted by TrapperJohn MD
My mother goes there. They have a waiting area and everything with male and female employees.It's not a shitty place anymore. Go there and you'll see. I used to go there for FS all the time. The last time it was an old chinese woman with large bruises all over her legs. She look like she got beat. When i walked in she was sleeping on the couch and looked like she hadn't showered for 2 days.
My mother goes there. They have a waiting area and everything with male and female employees.It's not a shitty place anymore. Go there and you'll see. I used to go there for FS all the time. The last time it was an old chinese woman with large bruises all over her legs. She look like she got beat. When i walked in she was sleeping on the couch and looked like she hadn't showered for 2 days. Originally Posted by holidaycheer
The outside place looks sketchy next to the high traffic Citgo. Doesn't seem all that legit but who really knows. That description sounds like that Chinese old woman. Those bruises are probably from some undiagnosed medical problem. She smells like an old Chinese woman.