School Girl Week at the Peaks

If you thought those secretary outfits were hot a few months ago...come check out Twin Peaks between today and the 13th. I'm having lunch here now. Good times!
I love Twin Peaks, but the one on Stassney not in Round Rock. The RR location sucks.
Yeah, the Stassney one has a ton of talent from Texas State.
They must have had their B team working during the day today (er...Saturday) then at the Stassney location. I went to lunch down south and wasn't really impressed...except for the bartender. She was friggin' gorgeous.
  • ztonk
  • 08-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm up for a lunchtime excursion sometime this week...
See, I completely disagree. I frequent the RR one. I think the ladies are way more attractive there. Especially one that I enjoyed BCD time with. She's extremely exotic and a perfect 10!

I was there for Secretary Day and it was HOT! Hate I missed school girl day. Bet it was very sexy.
C'mon Maxeen...........write us a review........PLEASE!!!!!
I was there for Secretary Day and it was HOT! Hate I missed school girl day. Bet it was very sexy. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
It's still going on until this Friday. I'll probably go a couple more times during the week.
I know this is a theme for Twin Peaks, but is it much different from Tilted Kilt outfits?
I personally have not been to The Tilted Kilt, but based on their pics on facebook and elsewhere, the outfits are pretty similar although I think the skirts on the TP girls are a bit shorter.
So how is the food?
I know this is a theme for Twin Peaks, but is it much different from Tilted Kilt outfits? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Who cares? I went to the Tilted Kilt a few times in 2007 and I was wholely unimpressed. That's the worst Breastaraunt I have ever been to. The service was terrible (and I am prepared for poor service at these kinds of places, given the type of girls they hire) and the food was laughable, and managment didn't give a damn either. The last time I went was for my birthday that year, and I barely even tipped the girl, and I never do that.

They stole their concept from Bagpipes. I used to frequent Bagpipes when I worked near by, because they had a good beer selection. Once the Flying Saucer opened, I had to get to work on drinking all their beer so I could get my "saucer" on the wall.

Has anyone been to Bagpipes lately? One of the bartenders there had a internet TV show about rock music. She was hot.

My favorite Breastaraunts are still Twin Peaks, Bone Daddy's, and believe it or not the food is best at Hooters. (since they changed their menu a few years ago)
I'd like to think that if Dagwood were still around, he and I would be hitting the Salt Lick-RR, Twin Peaks-RR, and either Ricks or P10 two or three times a week. LOL! Damn, I miss that guy.

I don't really make much of a deal about food or service quality in these places. I've been in these places enough to have had the really good and the really bad. I just go for the eye candy; what can I say? I'm easy to please.
So how is the food? Originally Posted by blindguy
Damn! They serve food???
I don't really make much of a deal about food or service quality in these places. I've been in these places enough to have had the really good and the really bad. I just go for the eye candy; what can I say? I'm easy to please. Originally Posted by Danger Mouse
But if you can get decent food and decent service with great eye candy, why not go there instead of the place where everything sucks except possibly the eye candy.

Oh, and I was never really impressed with the talent there either.