Would you prefer Doubles with your wife or two Providers?

I see ocassional couples for sessions that i always let the woman take control of but which scenario is more desired? Two providers or one and your wife/girlfriend?
Definitely with the SO. Nothing turns me on more than expanding her sexual horizons, even if the end result is that she ends up deciding it's not for her. I've been trying to talk her into going to a swing club figuring it's the easiest way for her to explore. I think I'd have no problem watching her enjoy herself with others, but know for a fact she has a problem with the reverse. She's gone with me to strip clubs a few times and says she didn't enjoy watching me get a lap dance.
Definitely with the SO. Nothing turns me on more than expanding her sexual horizons, even if the end result is that she ends up deciding it's not for her. I've been trying to talk her into going to a swing club figuring it's the easiest way for her to explore. I think I'd have no problem watching her enjoy herself with others, but know for a fact she has a problem with the reverse. She's gone with me to strip clubs a few times and says she didn't enjoy watching me get a lap dance. Originally Posted by FoulRon

Women are so jealous....maybe if girls at the strip club would focus on the women in couples...i danced for almost ten years...women loved me before i loved women, but thats because I know how to control that jealousy problem. I see couples for regular body rubs bring her to see me
Or how about 2 ex wives?
2 ex wives. No thank you. One is bad enough and for what she cost me and continues to cost me in heartburn, I could hobbie daily.
2 providers-- hands down. Having a session with SO would lead to more complications.
Definitely with the wife. We swing now and then and we both enjoy watching each other being pleasured. The third can be of either sex as they're interchangeable.
I had my very first encounter with a provider last year and my wife watched me with her. She didn't want to join in. Maybe next time she will. I wouldn't mind trying two providers but I guess I have to take baby steps. Haha. Kinda hard to find provider's in my area for couples. (Tallahassee, Fl.) I have to travel to two hrs west.😱
I'm gonna chime in here as a provider - I feel lucky because I get to do duos with my girlfriend, who is also a provider. Best of both worlds!

Also from a provider's point of view - I enjoy sessions with couples, and with providers that I know personally. Not so much with a provider I've never met before (at least for coffee or a drink before the session) and that I'm not sure is actually into girls.
I've tried it both ways, and it was definitely better with my (Ex) S/O. She actually became awfully friendly with our ATF, which enhanced the sessions. To the contrary, my experience with two providers was forced and not fulfilling.

Robin Ardeur was on our list to try in NYC before we broke up though!
Robin Ardeur was on our list to try in NYC before we broke up though! Originally Posted by yancy25
Aww, too bad we couldn't set something up beforehand! I love playing the unicorn.
Or how about 2 ex wives? Originally Posted by thefamilydog
When I saw this thread I though "why is the in the other realm?" That post qualify's it if nothing else does. One ex was bi, but we were young and she was really attractive so providers weren't part of the equation. Then much later an old GF and I would on occasion have a provider come by, That was almost always an incredibly wild experience. Big credit to the old GF for that. I have had a considerable range of experiences with two providers. Once they had never met and it did not go well. Afterwards one told me not to put two providers together that did not know each other. I thought was good advice until recently when I had a double with two that had been friends for quite a few years. I learned early on that I would not be the center of attention all of the time. But two hours of listening to them reminisce wasn't much fun at all. I've said it before, listening to two or more providers/strippers talk shop is like knowing what hot dogs are made out of.
Wife +1 absolutely. This was the most erotic and surreal sexual experience I have had to date. When real world relationships intersect fantasy world experiences it's just...well...epic!
Women are so jealous....maybe if girls at the strip club would focus on the women in couples...i danced for almost ten years...women loved me before i loved women, but thats because I know how to control that jealousy problem. I see couples for regular body rubs bring her to see me Originally Posted by Cayde1129
It's a little dismissive to imply that someone not enjoying watching their SO get a lap dance is automatically jealousy. Some people just are not comfortable in that sort of situation, or just don't find it to be emotionally or sexually intriguing/stimulating at all.

Dancers don't have a real motivation to cater to a female SO of a male patron. Unless they are a provider, there isn't a real up-sale at all. They can probably make more money off the male solo getting away from their SO. About the only real monetary value I can see is potentially other customers getting some titillation from watching the girl on naughty housewife action as an advertising tactic.
Two providers...AWAY from S/O