the Cum Clinic

ummmmmm.........yes, please.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/83119/Sybian-Cum-Clinic

Would love hear thoughts from the gallery. Geez, if this were to ever franchise and end up on my neighborhood corner, I'd need another mortgage.

now...talk amongst yourselves.
Sign me up... If I only knew where she was.
Yep. She sounds like an east coast gal. Wish some knowledgeable monger would share some intel with me, especially as we approach the summer travel season.

Curious though, does anyone else find this scenario as enticing as me? If so, what about it??
This is insane....

Insanely fanatasic.
Perfect !

Wouldn't it be great if there was a lady in Dallas who had all the instruments and professional skills to open this in her lair ?

I love this. And I would definitely be a customer !
It's probably not real...marketing to buy their clips
Heck yes...
NM, found what I was looking for.
Does anyone know where she's located? Thanks in advance.
cumclinic.com is the website. It suggests that a member can email her directly. Monthly fee is $30, so it might be worth a shot. Every member probably emails her with the same questions.
  • ND
  • 03-31-2015, 10:57 AM
Does anyone know where she's located? Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Big Roscoe
I now own and operate a prostate massage clinic in Phoenix where patients can have “milking” sessions for intense ejaculation. My patients jokingly refer to it as the “Cum Clinic”. I still work at a hospital and do this more as a hobby.
Reading!, It works wonders!
Well, damn ND, if you want to go and get all scholarly on us, I guess reading could be used as a tool. I guess I missed the geography session between lines like "milking men dry" and "slowly stroke their cocks until release". Very good point you make!

While I'm curious to hear from anyone who may have had a session, my intent in the OP was hoping maybe some local lady would see the fundamental merits in this particular business model, and might consider opening a similar clinic. I'd be there regularly, and by the sound of it she'd have a pretty good line around the block.

I don't know what it is, but the whole set up is a turn on to me. I mean, to just walk in the room seeing the set up, knowing you're definitely about to get thoroughly drained, and then getting quizzed about your ejaculation schedule...hell, she's got me hard at the questions. Just wanted to share!
Stupid questions alert...

Is everyone buying these clips or have yall found another way to watch? I found a few on other webistes, but not those shown.
Google is your friend. I searched for "Phoenix prostate massage sybian" and found "Carmen":

http://phoenix.backpage.com/MenSeekM...ng-27/29065516

I would be real cautious about seeing her. She says the service is free, but you have to let her record it. She promises your face won't be shown. Sounds like a scam. AND you have to provide a picture.

Key quote:
---------------------------------------------
"This is a "free" service but I'd like to record it so i can watch later. No faces will be shown as you can see in the attached pics.

You must be 18+ and provide recent photos. All shapes and sizes welcome. Thanks and hope to see you soon!"

----------------------------------------------

She wants to "Watch later"? She means "Sell on the internet later".

Worse still, this ad was posted on Craig's list in the section for "Phoenix Men Seeking Men".

Danger, Will Robinson!!