Phone Records Shows Fani Willis and Nathan Wade Committed Purgery.

Keep in mind. These people read and believe their own press. They think they are invulnerable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You just described Donald Trump to a T.
No one gives a shit about Fani.

Except the MAGAs.
No one gives a shit about Fani.

Except the MAGAs. Originally Posted by VitaMan
And for some reason, the MAGAs think her activities outside of the case have anything to do with Trump’s guilt or innocence, even after so many of the codefendants have plead guilty.

Why is that? I wish the usual suspects would/could answer.

But but but … just wait.
My lifetime experience has shown me that someone who will lie ab out one thing will be untruthful about anything.
So sorry some of you won't be able to hang your hats on the big Fani hat rack. Cheer up. It's an early spring and you won't be needing those hats anyway. Sorry for your loss.
My lifetime experience has shown me that someone who will lie ab out one thing will be untruthful about anything. Originally Posted by ICU 812

That is why Trump finds himself indicted and facing court trials.
So sorry some of you won't be able to hang your hats on the big Fani hat rack. Cheer up. It's an early spring and you won't be needing those hats anyway. Sorry for your loss. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
So how does this impact Trump’s felony indictment? Is he exonerated now?

Will the courts just say - sportfucking=mistrial? The same way the GOP did pussy-grabbing=character?
...Will the courts just say - sportfucking=mistrial?... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The sport of fucking is not at issue here. Perjury, fraud and ethics are hanging on Fani's fanny.
No one gives a shit about Fani......except.....

Fani has troubles. So what ? Will the MAGAs explain how that will change the charges against Trump.....which I believe were brought by a grand jury. Correct me if I am wrong.
I could not have said it better.

There are rumors that Trump’s lawyers already had the phone records and gave her and her Fuck Buddy ample opportunity to lie under oathe.

Which the did. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's 50/50 if Fani will be removed from the case. She is not looking at possible jail time, Trump could still be convicted. The New York district attorney wants take control of Trump Tower. Next time Trump comes to NYC he may have to try to find a suite of rooms at the local Marriott.

Maybe he could borrow some of that Go fund me money
The sport of fucking is not at issue here. Perjury, fraud and ethics are hanging on Fani's fanny. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
On her evidence? Her grand jury findings?

MAGAs flail away like Trump in bankruptcy court.

Trump is charged with feloniously attempting to overturn the outcome of the election in Georgia. Some of his codefendants have already plead guilty.

It's a good case. MAGAs just trying to out-stank the opposition 'cause they can't out-lawyer them.
The Trump indictment is NOT the topic of this Thread.

Members Are Encouraged to return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Then isn't this thread a better fit for the sandbox ?

What does Fani have to do with politics ?
Then isn't this thread a better fit for the sandbox ?

What does Fani have to do with politics ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
This entire prosecution is a political vendetta.
No it isn’t. Trump and his fools tried to overturn an election. That’s illegal by the way. Hence the district attorney is prosecuting him.

What did Trump do to Fani for her to have a vendetta against him?