Photographers in Dallas? It's my first professional shot

I want a professional shoot done and I've never had one before ... Who do I go to that can guide me through it? Not to expensive but not really cheap either...
Could be mistaken, but fellow provider BDS does shoots, yeah? http://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=4707
Photofantasies here on Eccie is a great one!
I recently posted an iso for this (sorry I posted in the wrong place) and BDS was also suggested.

Her stuff looks great. If I weren't so leary of someone in the hobby taking candid pics of my face in unedited shots I would use her.

But being that I am somewhat paranoid about my safety, I'm starting to look at boudoir studios in the Dallas area.

I'll be checking back here to see who posts their recomendations since most posters don't visit the business services area.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=41840 Check out DrloveFw he is great and always professional! He has shot many ladies on this board and done videos for them as well....

If you would like to see a lot more of his work check out lolabrea.com you can find all the videos and photos he has shot of me i highly recommend him!!! My page is currently being worked on and might now work on all devices but check out my showcase if you cannot access it. My page is being renovated and coming back bigger and better than ever!!!
I recently posted an iso for this (sorry I posted in the wrong place) and BDS was also suggested.

Her stuff looks great. If I weren't so leary of someone in the hobby taking candid pics of my face in unedited shots I would use her.

But being that I am somewhat paranoid about my safety, I'm starting to look at boudoir studios in the Dallas area.

I'll be checking back here to see who posts their recomendations since most posters don't visit the business services area. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I have used BDS on two occasions and looking to book my third shoot within a couples weeks (was looking for a hotel with a great balcony view,lol). I gave her permission to use mine for her portfolio and haven't had any problems I trust that she is professional and would handle the pictures in a professional manner. I also wanted to support the local provider with making a little extra money. You have used a photographer here before why not revisit him since you trust him for your last photo shoot. We all take a chances here especially the one's who let the hobbyist take personal pic for their reviews.

OP:
I have used only three photographers for shoots Photo-fantasies , De erotic and BDS all were great.
Maybe you should look over the showcases in Dallas and PM the ladies who's photos you really like directly. Your opinion is the one that counts after all.

since you show your face anyway you could also look outside the hobby sphere the photog doesn't need to know what you intend to do with the images.
I have used BDS on two occasions and looking to book my third shoot within a couples weeks (was looking for a hotel with a great balcony view,lol). I gave her permission to use mine for her portfolio and haven't had any problems I trust that she is professional and would handle the pictures in a professional manner. I also wanted to support the local provider with making a little extra money. You have used a photographer here before why not revisit him since you trust him for your last photo shoot. We all take a chances here especially the one's who let the hobbyist take personal pic for their reviews.

OP:
I have used only three photographers for shoots Photo-fantasies , De erotic and BDS all were great. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle
I think I said that wrong. I'm sorry. I was suggesting BDS to her. I meant if I wasn't so paranoid I would use her bc her stuff looks great. Sorry I conveyed otherwise.
Could be mistaken, but fellow provider BDS does shoots, yeah? http://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=4707 Originally Posted by ShakenandCold

I'll be checking back here to see who posts their recomendations since most posters don't visit the business services area. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

OP:
I have used only three photographers for shoots Photo-fantasies , De erotic and BDS all were great. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle

Thank you shankenandcold...😘

Thank you Brandy, can't wait for the shoot!

Thank you as well THN! I understood what you were trying to say and I get it! I would be just as nervous! Hopefully with each photo shoot that I do with the ladies on eccie, I can gain trust in all the ladies! BDS doesn't want to be BDS forever so I take my photography very serious! I never want it to have any blemishes unlike BDS...lol! I'll look forward to the day I gain yours and the other ladies trust!

Thanks also for the ones that recommend me behind close doors...😘

Haley, I would def check out the business section and look over some of our photographers and look at their photos to see which photographer you feel could shoot you the best! Send them a pm...all the photographers here are very friendly including me! Good luck!
Look up Pearlman. Ive known him since the aspd days. He has probably done close to 200 providers. He is a member on here with a link to his website. It has all the photos he has done over years. He has done Ashley Apples, Payton Lynn and me. And many many other well known woman on here and p411.
many have a few portfolio shots and ads in the business services for providers forum
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=41840 Check out DrloveFw he is great and always professional! He has shot many ladies on this board and done videos for them as well....

If you would like to see a lot more of his work check out lolabrea.com you can find all the videos and photos he has shot of me i highly recommend him!!! My page is currently being worked on and might now work on all devices but check out my showcase if you cannot access it. My page is being renovated and coming back bigger and better than ever!!! Originally Posted by LolaBrea

check out my new updated showcase done by DrloveFw. like mentioned before he is the best he even helped me add my exit video for my move to Miami!! you can find his video work at http://vimeo.com/lolabrea
I offer both photo and video services, you can check out my site for some example work.

If you would like to see a lot more of his work check out lolabrea.com you can find all the videos and photos he has shot of me i highly recommend him!!! My page is currently being worked on and might now work on all devices but check out my showcase if you cannot access it. My page is being renovated and coming back bigger and better than ever!!! Originally Posted by LolaBrea
Lola those new photos are smoking hot!!!! On Fire girl.
I myself have been looking for new photos, ive used photofantasies in the past and can give him a high recommendation.