The Official Anchor poll

With the current round of news anchor firings, let's see whom we think will land on their feet. Between these 2

1) Don Lemon
2) Tucker Carlson

Whom will land a bigger, badder and better gig somewhere else?
Here is Tucker Carlson's mega-viral speech, just days before he got canned. I'm not finding one for Don Lemon. So if you have one, please provide it. Imma guessing Don is still curled up on the floor in a tight fetal position, bawling his eyes out.
Tucker Carlson’s mega-viral speech the most significant of his entire life — the outline for victory…

April 24, 2023

Many are calling this the best speech Tucker Carlson has ever delivered, and they’re likely right, given how mega-viral it’s gone.

According to Tucker Carlson, the battle in America today is spiritual and it’s between good and evil. That’s how he kicked off his keynote address at The Heritage Foundation’s 50th anniversary gala.

“It’s not a political movement. It’s evil,” Carlson proclaimed about the left’s agenda. He characterized the side of “evil” as violent, hateful, disordered, divisive, unorganized, and filthy. He also admitted that he forgets to pray for America’s protection against these vile creatures—something we should all be doing on a daily basis.

Carlson went on to declare that this battle is not about “economics or policy papers,” like it was decades ago when he first started working at the Heritage Foundation.

Tucker believes those of us on the side of goodness must challenge violent movements like transgenderism and pro-abortion, but we need to do it with a different mindset than before. We must approach this fight from a more “spiritual” place.

Tucker declared that promoting abortion as “good” is actually “child sacrifice.” And that line actually earned him a thunderous round of applause.

As we all know, the US government and corporate America are behind the transgender push. Tucker says there’s no other way to explain it because this plot makes no sense in conventional political terms.

Amen to that.

As we look around, we see decent Americans caving to the pressures of this evil agenda. Tucker says people are now saying things they don’t believe in – like calling a man a “her” and pretending men can now have babies – and they do it in order to avoid being “canceled” by a small, rabid mob.

It’s a must-watch, whether you like Tucker or not...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebG2POkoHgU
How can Tucker land a bigger, badder gig than the one he had?!

CNN is the only thing close to Fox FalseNews in popularity with the masses and they have been trying to do some housecleaning themselves this past year.

Like I said on another thread, it’s all downslope for TC now, probably the ultimate ShitShow, podcasting.

Sticking a landing, to me, means they come out better than before, no way that’s going to happen, too much baggage now to elevate and stick anything.

Stick a fork in ‘em, they are creepy has beens now, just ask Chris Cuomo.
Back in the day, it was somewhat common for business negotiations to be informally conducted over a couple of adult beverages (social lubricant) to feel out each other before getting down to brass tacks.

Eventually one party would write down a number on a cocktail napkin and slide it across the table to the other party and say something along the lines of: I was thinking this number might entice you. If they balked, the writer would retrieve the napkin and might say something like: Oh, no. My bad. I meant this number. Thus the negotiation continued until VIOLA! A deal was made.

Conversely, it one did not receive the napkin offer, they would use their own cocktail napkin to sop up the little tear coming from the corner of their eye.

Unfortunately, the electronic age has rendered that time honored approach to the dust bin.of history. After one whole day of unemployment, another news agency has texted a multi-million dollar offer to Tucker Carlson. Conversely, Don Lemmon is using a beach towel to sop up his raging river of tears while curled up on the floor in a tight fetal position.

Rest in peace little cocktail napkin...
Seems the Pentagon has abandoned the age old and time honored tradition of wisely staying out of politics and focusing on the mission. The new-agey era of Woke AF politics must have broken their common senses. So they feel compelled to attack Obi-Wan Carlson. Poor Boo-Boos...
‘Good riddance’: Pentagon officials cheer Tucker Carlson’s ouster

...Carlson’s criticism of Biden-era personnel policies appealed to many of the rank-and-file, which has a large bloc of conservative members. But at the upper levels of the Defense Department, news of Carlson’s firing from Fox News on Monday was met with delight and outright glee in some corners.

“We’re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,” said one senior DoD official, who like others interviewed for this story was granted anonymity to discuss a politically sensitive topic...
Actually Boo-Boo - it's MILLIONS of people. You should read Variety more often to understand the ratings game.
...“Good riddance,” said a second DoD official.

Asked to respond to the news that DoD officials are pleased by his departure from Fox, Carlson responded by text message: “Ha! I’m sure.” He declined to comment further.

The tension between the former cable host and Pentagon leadership isn’t new. Carlson drew the ire of top DoD officials early in the Biden administration for personal attacks on a number of military leaders, as well as ridiculing the armed forces’ efforts to increase diversity. A slew of conservative leaders quickly followed Carlson’s lead, giving rise to a small but vocal minority that to this day continues to hammer DoD officials, saying they’re focusing personnel policies at the expense of preparing for war. The Pentagon says only a small percentage of troops’ time is spent on diversity training...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzZOiLoz2E8
Anchor of the highest rated show on the highest rated cable network will be difficult to top.

Rupert Murdock might soon be having one of those “what the fuck was I thinking” moments. Odds are he got some bad advice.

Kinda like having a man pretending to be a woman to promote your beer.
How can Tucker land a bigger, badder gig than the one he had?! Originally Posted by ManSlut
lol, OK boomer. Seriously if you don't think there are bigger better platforms that will increase his $ as well as his influence, you have zero understanding of the modern media world.

There are twitterati that have 10 times the influence of a Fox news show.

You don't think he can't land a Joe Roganesque contract? please. We can come back and revisit this when he becomes even more powerful.

I literally haven't watched Fox news since 2001 or so when I cut the TV cable. If I need news, the last place I would go is network TV.
Seems the Pentagon has abandoned the age old and time honored tradition of wisely staying out of politics and focusing on the mission. The new-agey era of Woke AF politics must have broken their common senses. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
This is so fcuking appalling it's hard to describe. We are well and truly fcuked if we have commissioned officers making statements like that.

JFC.
This is so fcuking appalling it's hard to describe. We are well and truly fcuked if we have commissioned officers making statements like that.

JFC. Originally Posted by texassapper
In their defense, Obi-Wan Tucker did expose them for the Woke F*ck-Tards that they are to the whole world and just like the petulant children they are they lash out (flailing) like they are in Jr High School or 5th grade. FFS. Guessing they realized how foolish they were and didn't like the rest of the world knowing about it. But the bigger, and I mean far bigger, problem is how do our enemies perceive our resolve when we are dickering over freak'n pronouns and commissioning prego-flight suits.
I really don't care.

Never watched either one.
OK, OK, OK. Looks like I was wrong about Dandy Don. He now has a job offer on the table. If he's smart, he'll jump right on it before they change their mind.

Rick Ross has offered Don Lemon a job at Wingstop after he was fired from CNN: 'I'mma make sure I get you in front of the right grill, brother'
Seems Obi-Wan Carleson has a new offer on the table from "another" network. Sounds like a tempting treat at that. Besides him getting to pick his own time slot and format, he will also manage the programing of the whole network, which includes the shows ahead of and after his time slot(s). Oh and a heap'n pile-o-buck-a-roonies to sweeten the deal.

I'm not finding articles on Don Lemon-aides offers, other than the Wingstop one. Guessing he's still curled up on the floor pillow biting and running through crying towels.

Side hustle: I wonder whatever Obi-Wan Carleson does, I hope he might have the foresight to ensure his new contract at wherever or his next gig will contain an escape clause where he can ripcord out to become the Press Secretary for TRUMP 2024???

So, I hear tuckpad has had a few offers.

What say you to Mike the pillow guy taking him on?
So, I hear tuckpad has had a few offers.

What say you to Mike the pillow guy taking him on? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I don't see it. Leastwise, not as an exclusive deal. I think Obi-Wan's most likely shot is to go entirely independent on social media. No idea how deep his bankroll is to manage the start up costs involved. Though I see some advantages, from a negotiating stand point, for him to 'shack-up' with a network and still have a side hustle on social media. He brings a lot of eye balls with him wherever he goes.
In their defense, Obi-Wan Tucker did expose them for the Woke F*ck-Tards that they are to the whole world and just like the petulant children they are they lash out (flailing) like they are in Jr High School or 5th grade. FFS. Guessing they realized how foolish they were and didn't like the rest of the world knowing about it. But the bigger, and I mean far bigger, problem is how do our enemies perceive our resolve when we are dickering over freak'n pronouns and commissioning prego-flight suits. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
we rot from the head down

the military provides free gender mutilation surgery

a function of an early on biden executive order

“This revised policy will also ensure all medically-necessary transition related care authorized by law is available to all Service members,” Austin wrote.

In a VA email to employees, McDonough echoed: “Perform an assessment of the necessary steps to eliminate the exclusion of ‘gender alteration’ (gender affirmation surgery) in the medical benefits package.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-surgery-free

with most enlistments at four to 6 years of active duty followed by reserves to fill out the remaining years of an 8 year commitment

with basic and other training ranging from maybe 10 weeks to 7 months

the time out for counseling, surgery and recovery could take a large bite out of the rest of the first year or more of service

i'm ok with an adult doing what they want as long as they arent insane or hurting anyone else or causing a burden on society by it

but the military has a job to do and its not this