Government’s pockets thinning, I thought tax cuts increased revenue

Some people on here believe cutting taxes increase government coffers. Oddly, that seems to not be true at the moment. I wonder why.
The gop tax cuts increase revenue for the wealthy and corporations that own the gop. And...of course fucked the working people. Good thing megas are all wealthy or just too stupid to get a clue. Wonder which it is
Some people on here believe cutting taxes increase government coffers. Oddly, that seems to not be true at the moment. I wonder why. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Because Biden is squandering all the Country's assets on Ukraine and God knows what else.
That’s got nothing to do with collections. But I presume you’re aware of that.
That’s got nothing to do with collections. But I presume you’re aware of that. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Tax Cuts are suppose to help the people but it isn't because this administration isn't managing things properly.
What is properly?
Tax Cuts are suppose to help the people but it isn't because this administration isn't managing things properly. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That doesn’t even make any sense whatsoever.
The gop tax cuts increase revenue for the wealthy and corporations that own the gop. And...of course fucked the working people. Good thing megas are all wealthy or just too stupid to get a clue. Wonder which it is
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The underclass of the GOP as usual vote and advocate against their self-interest. Just what the wealthy want them to do.
That doesn’t even make any sense whatsoever. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Well lets see you clear it up genius.
Tax cuts resulted in reduced revenue.
Tax cuts resulted in reduced revenue. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Tax Cuts are designed to boost the economy by putting more money into circulation. They may also increase the deficit if they aren't offset by spending cuts. Biden hasn't made any adjustments to spending so therefor Trump's Tax Cuts may impact Revenue only because of increase spending by this Administration. So if you are trying to insinuate Trump's Tax Cuts are a direct result of reduced revenue consider how much is being spend as well.
Look like 25-30%
Look like 25-30% Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Where do you think that stems from? It certainly isn't Tax Cuts alone.
Maybe not alone (though I can’t say what else has directly contributed to it) but the vast majority of the reduced revenue from taxes is people paying less taxes, because their tax rates were cut.
Maybe not alone (though I can’t say what else has directly contributed to it) but the vast majority of the reduced revenue from taxes is people paying less taxes, because their tax rates were cut. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What about increase spending? Tax Cuts and increase spending definitely will impact revenue. Tax Cuts to stimulate an increase in circulation of money into the economy and spending cuts to sustained it. A balance of Tax Cuts and Spending can improve the economy and generate more revenue and reduce deficits over time. Loss of Revenue and increase debt is the result when a balance isn't maintained for substantial length of time.