Texas active shooter...again

Can/will texas le step up and do the right thing finally.

Local news reports that there is an active shooter at a mall in Allen TEXAS. Hopefully the feds are close by to shut this shit down again.
The dps director and abboot ahole are busy shitting their pants again and trying to find an excuse that they can use...again

It's just too bad that Tennessee le is too far away to protect and serve the citizens of TEXAS
Texas Ted is is on a plane Cancun and Abbott is trying to stand on his own two feet, hate them both.
Sailers law.. I saw 9 dead on news, therefore white shooter.
That's so fucked up. Suicide shooter? Maybe abot's dps can move in and guard the parking lot
Sailers law.. I saw 9 dead on news, therefore white shooter. Originally Posted by texassapper
Who cares?
Guns don’t kill people, politicians do.
Hmmmm... and THIS is a political issue WHY?

#### Salty
Can/will texas le step up and do the right thing finally.

Local news reports that there is an active shooter at a mall in Allen TEXAS. Hopefully the feds are close by to shut this shit down again.
The dps director and abboot ahole are busy shitting their pants again and trying to find an excuse that they can use...again

It's just too bad that Tennessee le is too far away to protect and serve the citizens of TEXAS Originally Posted by Tsmokies
And what is the "right" thing to do? More of the same that has been failing for decades? More unenforced laws? More laws that do more to hurt honest people then criminals?

Ever hear the word "ghoul". Something that feeds on the dead. something that used to be human. Another shooting to try to score points on even before you know any facts. You are a ghoul.
We need to know the motive. Race, type of weapon, access to that weapon are all seconday to WHY?
Sailers Dictum holds true again. 8 dead victims - looks like a white shooter from the video I saw of him dead on the ground.

Aiming is White Supremacy!
Sailers Dictum holds true again. 8 dead victims - looks like a white shooter from the video I saw of him dead on the ground.

Aiming is White Supremacy! Originally Posted by texassapper
Seen the shooters pics... I guess he's one of those white Hispanics... like George Zimmerman.

But yeah, he's def. not white
What better way to get the conservative normies to voluntarily disarm themselves than a false flag mass shooting in one of the most conservative areas of one of the most conservative states. Just pick an area where everyone thinks it can never happen here and go open fire.
What better way to get the conservative normies to voluntarily disarm themselves than a false flag mass shooting in one of the most conservative areas of one of the most conservative states. Just pick an area where everyone thinks it can never happen here and go open fire. Originally Posted by dogfart
... Hmmm.... That's surely a lot o' common sense
for people to digest here, mate.

Now the police need to LET US KNOW if the shooter
had a manifesto.

Anybody wanna lay odds that he did??

#### Salty
Sailers law.. I saw 9 dead on news, therefore white shooter. Originally Posted by texassapper

Garcia was wearing black body armour.....not white...but black. Happy now?

As for the Manifesto...he hated shoppers getting good deals on popular items
Now the police need to LET US KNOW if the shooter
had a manifesto.

Anybody wanna lay odds that he did?? Originally Posted by Salty Again
I don't think so. I've seen the pics of the perp assuming room temp. Looks Mexican. The dashcam video of his attack looks really weird... he sort of ignored someone in a car that probably could have run him down if the driver had had his wits about him. He refocused his fire off to his left... I wonder if he had a specific person in mind to kill and the others were just cause he was in the mad minute.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out this guy got jilted or dumped by one of the victims.