Lying Santos Charged With Crimes

Unsurprisingly he’s been charged and will now have to defend himself on several charges. He won’t resign though. I wonder how much republican money he’s gonna suck up for a real republican that could help hold the house. It’s gonna be a democrat seat soon.
Is Biden next? He has been lying for decades.
When I was 20 years old and studying to be an engineer, I told my father I was thinking about a political career. His exact words to me, “Don’t be stupid, you’re too honest to a politician.”

All politicians are LIARS, but some are pathological liars, like Trump and Santos, it’s a sickness for them. When you’d rather lie than tell the truth, even about inconsequential things, it’s pathological.
Is Biden next? He has been lying for decades. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What crime has Biden committed. Neither Biden nor Lying Sexual Abuser Trump will get charged for lying unless they did other criminal activity. Name some crimes.
The guilty as fuck santos will soon be squealing like a little pig. You know like the guilty as fuck orange fat pig.

And the blue sky dems will just still be cool and enjoy watching the really fucked up gop parties go even more ape shit crazy
Is Biden next? He has been lying for decades. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What crime has Biden committed. Neither Biden nor Lying Sexual Abuser Trump will get charged for lying unless they did other criminal activity. Name some crimes. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
There is already a soda clorinated thread about that. And just like those that try to derail threads with fluff, you will find no substantiated claims there either.
You think the general population will want him to dress up like he did in Brazil?
Maybe he and Lying Sexual Abuser Trump can be cellies
To Remain On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Frankly, I don't care what Santos did or does. He is symptomatic about the body politic. With the right lighting and makeup, he looks just like AOC.