Black Chicago Democrats Be Mad As A Motha Fucka Bout All Deez Migrants Movin In Da Hood. Nome Sayin? (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuWPS4CxjI

Democrats are ruining these folks neighborhood worse than it already is with their pro illegal immigrant policies. I think they’re about to wake up and leave the Democrat plantation once and for all. Remember, these migrants are invading every black community in every major city, not just Chicago. I think there will be some serious red pilling taking place in the black community. Democrats can’t win without large percentage of black vote. I love it.
Cheap_Charlie, if they moved the illegal immigrants to your neighborhood would you complain?
Here is a memo to Blacks.

Since the Democrat Party knows you will always pull that “D” on Election Day, you have no political clout or say so in their agenda.

You have become a second class, maybe even third class minority in the eyes of of the DNC.
Of Guideline # 2
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Except you don’t do anything about it. Won’t you just make a Racist dump thread and move all the racist threads over into it. Sticky the motherfucker and put it at the top so there’s one thread and Chuck and others can post there to their heart’s content and dump all the bullshit in there.

Make it one stop shopping for racist propaganda.
I don’t know why Cheap Charlie got the Bancation for this thread other than his title is disrespectful and clearly not representative of the language or intelligence used in the video he posted. It is a well spoken and honest commentary by an intelligent black woman who is reporting about the hypocrisy mainly from the Democratic Black elected politicians of Chicago. Good for her and good for the Chicago Southies standing up for their community. Now if you can just stop your young people from dopin’, robbin’, stealing’, gang bangin’, and killin’, with the same conviction, you’ll start getting somewhere with your community problem.

Jacuzzme’s post (video) was racist, unnecessary and a thread hijack, hopefully he was pointed for this and moves closer to his ‘bancation’!
Here is a memo to Blacks.

Since the Democrat Party knows you will always pull that “D” on Election Day, you have no political clout or say so in their agenda.

You have become a second class, maybe even third class minority in the eyes of of the DNC. Originally Posted by Jackie S

i think there's a shift beginning among black voters and they realize exactly that and are beginning to vote against it by not voting for Democrats.

Except you don’t do anything about it. Won’t you just make a Racist dump thread and move all the racist threads over into it. Sticky the motherfucker and put it at the top so there’s one thread and Chuck and others can post there to their heart’s content and dump all the bullshit in there.

Make it one stop shopping for racist propaganda. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

that's not gonna happen. the site isn't gonna make a "racist sticky" in some attempt to reduce "racist" topics. the topic itself, blacks upset about illegal immigrants being located in their neighborhood, and the video isn't "racist". it's the provocative way Charlie framed it in his thread title. that's why the thread wasn't closed and why Charlie got pointed/banned.

so from a site content point of view, it all worked out for the best, yeah?
My suggesting is to make life easier for the racists and the mods. I care less that there’s a shitload of racists in the forum. Doesn’t even bother me, used to it. But no need for us to have 16 racist threads when they can all live and breathe in one place proudly.
TWK, you say ‘provocative’, I would say ‘bigoted’ at least.
My suggesting is to make life easier for the racists and the mods. I care less that there’s a shitload of racists in the forum. Doesn’t even bother me, used to it. But no need for us to have 16 racist threads when they can all live and breathe in one place proudly. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

why again should the site accommodate "racists" with a "dedicated thread"?

nonsense

TWK, you say ‘provocative’, I would say ‘bigoted’ at least. Originally Posted by ManSlut

what's the difference?
some blacks will get red pilled.

there will a lot of them who can't bring themselves to leave.

I believe the last election, something like 12% of black voters voted for the other party that was not a democrat party.

what's the difference? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lmao….”If you say so.”
So 1blackman1, ignoring the Chuck attempt at ‘provocativeness’ or racism, what is your opinion of the video, the point of his thread?

Let’s comment on this in honor of the dearly departed Chuckie.
Lmao….”If you say so.” Originally Posted by ManSlut

then there is no difference .. except a matter of opinion

thanks for pointing that out.