Scamming Customers & Paying Deposits

I realize many providers are completely honest when they request those $50 deposits but in the last year I have been scammed 3 times by paying deposits. Sometimes these girls claim to be verified in their ads.

I know you are saying, “You were gullible enough to get ripped off 3 times?” Yes, I suppose I was. I setup 5 meet ups this year. All 5 requested a deposit. I knew 1 of them and knew she was on the level. One other was recommended and she was fine. The other 3 were very convincing and yet I was scammed. You send them an online payment and when you show at the incall - you get ghosted. I used PayPal for one of those and got my money back after a month. The other 2 successfully scammed me.

We, as customers, need to bring back the old days when cash was king. If they will not take cash or at least some BS gift card UPON ARRIVAL at the meet up we should simply find someone else.

All 3 girls ran ads on Adult $earch. It’s cash only from here forward. No online pre-payments of any kind. If I am going to trust her - she will also need to trust me.
I made about $75 dollars asking for "verification dollars" from scammers, I lost a similar amount... hell, idk, just be careful, they're certainly out there... It's kinda like playing sudoku to me, it's just something to pass my time, lol
I think the key may be to appear stupid enough to cash app them some money in the first place... That's where the subtlety begins... happy hunting, I promise it can be done... hey, mod, I guess you can attach my comments to Vachon's duplicate post, thanks in advance...
Yeah I pretty much refuse to meet if she want a deposit. The real issue for me lately seems to be GPS its getting outrageous whoever is paying these girls 500+ needs to stop
Well this sucks for us honest ones as well. Because I haven’t asked for deposits but was considering it due to all the no shows I get. I have people messaging me non stop wanting appointments to the point that I get overwhelmed and we set the appointment and they never show after all the constant messaging. and a lot of people are even getting mad due to my asking if they have references as well. Any time I’ve asked would they be willing to do a deposit of a little amount just so if they don’t show I’m not out of any time I took to see them it’s always been no. And I don’t ghost anyone I get ghosted a lot. I stopped even checking emails any more because I had so many ghost. So I get your anger. But some of us get it as well on the opposite side. I’m also sorry for your experience. Truly I know it sucks. I hate it more than anything.
And also on the $500+ donation thing. That is a bit over board. But some I’ve asked about why they choose their rate and a lot of them choose it to be higher because they’re less apt to be ghosted or mislead in any way. Just some opinions of some of the girls I’ve spoken to.
Like I said, I would not mind paying the deposit if I already know the provider or if someone I trust vouches for her. But just cold calling from a website ? Nah. Never again.

If I’ve seen the provider before and know she is legit I would be fine paying the whole visit online. Saves me a trip through the ATM line. But anyone I’ve seen regularly are still old school and prefers cash. I totally get that. Cash is the only untraceable way to pay for things.