UTR & Things…

As a provider who used to be more active on the boards I must admit that I have been fully enjoying my UTR status… less politics, more play. However, I have gotten a kick out of some of these discussions that I have scrolled through this morning.. Happy to see some familiar names on the board as well. I genuinely smiled… even you Dj8Rocks who has given me many an infraction in the past lol… I sincerely hope that everyone is having a great Friday Eve that carries through the weekend.. Happy Hobbying to all who read this✨

xoxo, Tara DeLaFee✨

Sure hope everythings been great with you. Sure not the same with with very few ladies posting up
Sure hope everythings been great with you. Sure not the same with with very few ladies posting up Originally Posted by mississippifunguy

And I surely hope that everything has been even better with you! Happy to see your name pop up on this post As for the disappearance of lovely ladies, I blame Covid, as I do with most things.... that's my answer and I'm sticking to it
Hello Mrs. Tara! Good to see you are still around, have a great weekend.
Hello Mrs. Tara! Good to see you are still around, have a great weekend. Originally Posted by dj8rocks

I appreciate that & hope that you have a great one as well!

And I surely hope that everything has been even better with you! Happy to see your name pop up on this post As for the disappearance of lovely ladies, I blame Covid, as I do with most things.... that's my answer and I'm sticking to it Originally Posted by LoveXO.Tara

Used to be ALOT of junk talked. So much fun. Stay safe beautiful
Used to be ALOT of junk talked. So much fun. Stay safe beautiful Originally Posted by mississippifunguy

Definitely a lot of junk lol I got a chuckle almost every morning.
Thank you and I will absolutely try my best! With the high levels
of scamming going on, you stay safe as well hunny