Traveling Asian Agencies

What do y’all think the traveling asian agencies is about? There is about 3 or more advertisements on STG. There are more, but I think some of them are outside of the Jackson area. Kind of seems like it is likely not real, but they keep advertising. Anyone have any inside knowledge on them?
  • jan-w
  • 08-11-2023, 10:54 AM
I have no inside knowledge but it's pretty well established that pics are fake. You're likely to be welcomed by a 45 year old dowdy mama-san. They will provide services for the right price. It just depends on how much you want to spend and if you think it's worth it.
I have caught a few individual asians passing through my area, my experience is that if you are like me and want a decent massage and full service its better to go to a amp. The few I encountered was older and zero skills in all departments that matter. If Im not getting a decent massage and just going to fuck, then I would definitely not pay 200 total, more like 100 should be the price or less.
Figure they are just some kind of Scam.

Them again, I'm overly careful

What do y’all think the traveling asian agencies is about? There is about 3 or more advertisements on STG. There are more, but I think some of them are outside of the Jackson area. Kind of seems like it is likely not real, but they keep advertising. Anyone have any inside knowledge on them? Originally Posted by Luvheadjax