The First Lady's Foreign Excursion

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Reckon they know from which elephant's ass he emerged ? That " sphincter " has got be be a favorite of them thar lefties, ya know ! If'n that thar elephant is still alive, it better be in " protective custody ", since America's lib'rals will be chasing it all areound to KISS it's sphincter !
Now we’re going to have the “racist” discussion again?

Are you a blackh8tr too?
I wonder if the rest of the world laughs at our assinine media's obsession with Melania Trump's wardrobe.
Melania looked good in everything she wore while on tour, and she noticeably didn't have men stationed at her elbows to catch her since she isn't prone to fall down stairs ... or while in a bathtub.

• WTF
  • 10-14-2018, 11:59 AM
How much did it cost the taxpayers for her to fly all over....I remember when some right leaning posters on here that used to bitch about these kind of costs
Melania looked good in everything she wore while on tour, and she noticeably didn't have men stationed at her elbows to catch her since she isn't prone to fall down stairs ... or while in a bathtub.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

nice outfit. almost seersucker if not for the beige jacket.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2018, 12:39 PM
Looks like something Madonna would wear...
whos madonna?
whos madonna? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
that's the cunt that wanted to blow up the white house

Now we’re going to have the “racist” discussion again?

Are you a blackh8tr too? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not!
I wonder if the rest of the world laughs at our assinine media's obsession with Melania Trump's wardrobe. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Of course they do. You don’t think she gets stories because of her humanitarian work, do you?

How much did it cost the taxpayers for her to fly all over....I remember when some right leaning posters on here that used to bitch about these kind of costs Originally Posted by WTF
They took it out of her husbands salary.

No wait....he donates his to charity.
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2018, 08:27 AM
They took it out of her husbands salary.

No wait....he donates his to charity. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You think that trip cost less than 400k?

wu should point you for general principles.
Get back on topic...