Mid term election poll

We’re 21 days out. I hope I don’t die before Nov 6th, I don’t want to vote for the Democrats!
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2018, 07:11 AM
Le'Veon Bell is a Republican.
As ECCIE goes, so goes the Union...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS
Le'Veon Bell is a Republican. Originally Posted by WTF
Bell works with PETA so I think he’ll vote for Democrats. From his Wikipedia page:

Bell is active in charity work and fundraisers. He works with PETA and posed for one of the organization's advertisements, which showed him without a shirt with a caption saying, "I choose ink, not mink... Because animals deserve better!"[101]
Bell works with PETA so I think he’ll vote for Democrats. From his Wikipedia page:

Bell is active in charity work and fundraisers. He works with PETA and posed for one of the organization's advertisements, which showed him without a shirt with a caption saying, "I choose ink, not mink... Because animals deserve better!"[101] Originally Posted by bambino

are you sure?

he's a is a classic progressive republican. that might depend on what kind of democrat he votes for.
are you sure?

he's a is a classic progressive republican. that might depend on what kind of democrat he votes for. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Link?
don't need a link for that.
don't need a link for that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Where did you read he’s a “Republican Progressive”? What is a Republican Progressive? Yes, you need to provide a link.
I am HOPING on the first option, that the Reps hold both houses, and INCREASE their majority.
Where did you read he’s a “Republican Progressive”? What is a Republican Progressive? Yes, you need to provide a link. Originally Posted by bambino
Republican Progressive? is that like a Democrat who is a "Closet Conservative"?? bhahaa

I'm with Bam .. what does “Republican Progressive” mean???
think rockfeller republican with a different flavor.
think rockfeller republican with a different flavor. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Rockefeller? who these rich Rockefeller's? btw Sistine Chapel is banned. call that.. self fulfilling prophesy .. BAHAA.

more fake news later.
think rockfeller republican with a different flavor. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think you mean Teddy Roosevelt who left the Republican Party and started the Progressive party, also called the Bull Moose party. But that was in 1912 and TR was off in the tall grass then. I doubt Bell has a clue about that. It’s 2018, if you’re doing charity work for PETA, chances are that you’re not a Republican of any kind.
TR was no wall flower, but he was progressive. so was Abraham Lincoln.
SC got banned???? did his baiting get him in trouble??? lol!!!