GOT

I'm so excited!

Watching the last couple episodes of last season tonight! Can't wait for tomorrow!
its seems like it's been a loooong wait since last season!
I'm so ready for GOT as well.
Ginger doll you could be the red priestess. I would totally would want to do it Got style with you.
Ginger doll you could be the red priestess. I would totally would want to do it Got style with you. Originally Posted by part-time lover
She's definitely one of my favorite characters! So evil and so hot!

Maybe we should all change our avatars to our favorite game of thrones characters. Would that be too geeky?
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (211.9 KB, 878 views)
Ginger doll you could be the red priestess. I would totally would want to do it Got style with you. Originally Posted by part-time lover
SPOILER ALERT!!

After seeing the Red Priestess last night, my opinion of her has changed somewhat.... ;-)
She's definitely one of my favorite characters! So evil and so hot!

Maybe we should all change our avatars to our favorite game of thrones characters. Would that be too geeky? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Blad would say you look just like the real her. HA!

The amazing benefits of makeup and hair extensions!
Blad would say you look just like the real her. HA! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You're a bad brother. I'm telling mom.
You're a bad brother. I'm telling mom. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Oh Blad... I kinda miss him and his negative attention. Lol
She's definitely one of my favorite characters! So evil and so hot! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I certainly wouldn't mind if you showed up in those robes...

And this season is definitely going to be worth watching, now that they are on their own with where they take the show!
I certainly wouldn't mind if you showed up in those robes...

And this season is definitely going to be worth watching, now that they are on their own with where they take the show! Originally Posted by JdeHog

Just do not let her take off her necklace.

Finally a resolution to John Snow, worst kept secret in history.

Ramsey is a bad man. I think he is who Blad wishes he was.
Actually- I do not think we have heard the last of John Snow. I have a theory about his lineage and how he will come back. They always burn the bodies so they will not come back as white walkers. If I am right- you will not want to miss that scene...
Mzungu, I take it you did not see last night's episode? Lol
Well damn I'm an idiot!!!

I thought GOT meant "Gunk On Tits"!!!