Cancelations

I understand things come up and life gets in the way..
But I wish men that act like boys at times would understand that OUR time is just as important as theirs.
Last minute cancelations affects both parties.
Have more consideration!
  • PSD
  • 05-06-2017, 12:50 PM
...just like girls that advertise then never return calls...

errrrr

PSD
Really not all of us are like that so let's hold the ones that are doing that accountable instead of holding everyone accountable please and thank you
PSD thanks for the cancelation at last minute this morning lol
Cancelling stinks, but it happens. Nature of the beast.

My pet peeve:

Me: What time are you available, I am open throughout the day
Her: Let me know what time is good for you.
Me: 2:30pm
Her: I am busy then can we make it later?

Like, WTH...... Why did you even ask what time is good for me?
I hate it when they set a time then at that time say sorry still not ready n keep moving it back over n over then after many hrs wasted either cancel or disappear
LOL I feel your pain lol
Lol . I have never canceled on a gent or moved the time in 10yrs. I always make time when we agree to meet. I find it rude to waste anyone's time.
Feel you ladies and when they blow up your pm inbox and waste my time, and the ones who text so freaking much like this is a dam dating site with stupid questions lol... but yea people who cancel or do a NCNS are annoying as hell
Feel you ladies and when they blow up your pm inbox and waste my time, and the ones who text so freaking much like this is a dam dating site with stupid questions lol... but yea people who cancel or do a NCNS are annoying as hell Originally Posted by mirandalee
So, whats your sign? lol
Clarification:
I did not say ALL hobbyist are the same....
I AM getting PM about my comment..
If the shoe fits wear it..
If not then it was not meant for you
Clarification:
I did not say ALL hobbyist are the same....
I AM getting PM about my comment..
If the shoe fits wear it..
If not then it was not meant for you Originally Posted by Hotty22
I hope you understand I was not angry but you said let the girls who do not respond be in a category and I was saying let the time wasters be in their own category.
  • PSD
  • 05-11-2017, 03:23 PM
PSD thanks for the cancelation at last minute this morning lol
Originally Posted by Hotty22
WTF are you talking about. I texted you at 3AM that I wouldnt be able to play.... JUST SO that when you woke up, you wouldnt have to spend time preparing and could go on and enjoy your day.

i had already cleared my schedule by 3am like really i wake up at 3am and check my text at 3am REALLY
  • PSD
  • 05-11-2017, 06:12 PM
i had already cleared my schedule by 3am like really i wake up at 3am and check my text at 3am REALLY Originally Posted by Hotty22
...and now this private message:

worthless piece of shit

P411 ID P183297

Not many make my do not see list, but you're there. I gave you plenty of notice and you're dumb ass just keeps on with this shit.

MODS, close this thread...

PSD