Looking at going to Puerto Vallarta

Hey guy's looking at going to Puerto Vallarta for a friends bachelor's. Is it best to stay at a Hotel or get a Condo? If a Hotel is fine what are some good ones (4 or 5 star type) or does anyone know where to book a good Condo. We are looking at 5 to 8 guys going. Any help would be good
Sheraton Bungavillas is a good condo / resort to stay at. Good luck with your plans. I'm from Houston and go to PV every year.
How is the streets over there? It is 8 of us going in March and not sure if we want to drive or hire someone to drive for us. We booked a 5 bedroom townhouse as to not have to deal with the hotel. Can you recomend any good clubs to go too?
Check out redzonetours.com.

I am going for the first time during the first week of March. My research says a rental car is not the way to go, use the taxis or the buses as traffic and parking is bad. It depends on where your rental condo is at, you may have to have a car.
don't miss Jaki with pvplaymates. She is a great woman. Pretty, nice bod, great attitude, great performance. Easy hookup.
atf.
When to PV and I AM IN LOVE WITH THE CITY!!!!!!!, the Red Zone Tour is the best investment you will ever make. Took the tour the first night there and it was a big big help and even got a free copy of the sex book. Chris was a big help and even met a few of his girls. Guys PV is heaven on earth!!!!!