Name Emerges Of Feinstink Staffer Thought To Have Leaked Kavanaugh Allegations, Insider Says

So let me get this straight , Dim does it look the other way Rep does it hang them, That right there is the issue with the media and politics today Dumb asses
So let me get this straight , Dim does it look the other way Rep does it hang them, That right there is the issue with the media and politics today Dumb asses Originally Posted by rexdutchman

That sounds about right.
LIBS can do it, Conservative's can't.

Total and utter double standard. Much like how Hillary was ranting Trump should get out of the election when he had those rape/sexual assault allegations back in 2015/16, and she said the same of Kavenaugh.
BUT WHEN ASKED twice, "so do you now think your husband Bill, should have resigned as president because of the evidence against HIM for his willful sexual assault, and lying to congress" she twice replied "NOPE!"
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2018, 02:06 PM
Wow... so trumpy and Julian Assange are besties??

Who knew? Originally Posted by lustylad
Well one thing I know for sure is that you know nothing about Roger Stone and his connection to both Trump and Julian.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/04/polit...aks/index.html
That sounds about right.
LIBS can do it, Conservative's can't.

Total and utter double standard. Much like how Hillary was ranting Trump should get out of the election when he had those rape/sexual assault allegations back in 2015/16, and she said the same of Kavenaugh.
BUT WHEN ASKED twice, "so do you now think your husband Bill, should have resigned as president because of the evidence against HIM for his willful sexual assault, and lying to congress" she twice replied "NOPE!" Originally Posted by garhkal
I think she said to the effect "that was different" regarding clinton and his women.