Senator Fauxcahauntas Is White

• WTF
  • 10-21-2018, 04:56 PM
Not at all! One need only look to the Landrieu's of Louisiana, Mitch (former dim-retard Mayor of New Orleans) and Mary (former dim-retard Senator from Louisiana). Their grandfather, Joseph Landrieu b: 1892, was enumerated as "black" on the 1900 census but thereafter reported as "white".

Mitch lost his first campaign against Marc Morial (black) because Mitch's black ancestry was all but forgotten in a mere two generations. Thus, Mitch lost because he was considered the "white" candidate because his grandfather and father had successfully broke through the racial barrier and identified as "white" despite having a black progenitor.

So, Liawatha's claim that her grandparents on her father's side remembered something that had not been advertised by her parents on her mother's side for over 150 years is bullshit.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Look, she as much Native American as a man who has a finger stuck up his ass is straight ... butt I was commenting on the science behind her DNA test and how folks are mischaracterizing its results.
Look, she as much Native American as a man who has a finger stuck up his ass is straight ... butt I was commenting on the science behind her DNA test and how folks are mischaracterizing its results. Originally Posted by WTF
Fauxcahonats mischaracterized her heritage: the Cherokee nation made a public statement to that effect -- Liawatha is not Native American.