LINKEDIN
GOOGLE+
PINTEREST
REDDIT
PRINT
ORDER REPRINT OF THIS STORY
November 15, 2018 04:32 PM

Updated November 15, 2018 04:50 PM

A convicted California serial killer serving a life sentence has confessed to the 1979 homicide of a Columbus woman, who’s nude body was discovered off of a dirt road in Phenix City, Russell County District Attorney Kenny Davis confirmed Thursday.

Samuel Little, now 78, who was convicted in 2014 of killing three women in Los Angeles in the 1980s, met with two Phenix City police investigators late last week in Decatur, Texas. Little described how he killed Brenda Alexander, then 23, after leaving a Columbus dance club with her in the early morning hours of Aug. 26, 1979

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news...221293070.html

This guy may be the most prolific serial killer of them all, beating even the Green River Killer.

I guess not all serial killers are white boys?
Who said they were?
BY CHUCK WILLIAMS

chwilliams@ledger-enquirer.com

LINKEDIN
GOOGLE+
PINTEREST
REDDIT
PRINT

A convicted California serial killer serving a life sentence has confessed to the 1979 homicide of a Columbus woman, who’s nude body was discovered off of a dirt road in Phenix City, Russell County District Attorney Kenny Davis confirmed Thursday.

Samuel Little, now 78, who was convicted in 2014 of killing three women in Los Angeles in the 1980s, met with two Phenix City police investigators late last week in Decatur, Texas. Little described how he killed Brenda Alexander, then 23, after leaving a Columbus dance club with her in the early morning hours of Aug. 26, 1979

This guy may be the most prolific serial killer of them all, beating even the Green River Killer.

I guess not all serial killers are white boys? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I am a true crime aficionado and yes, it is very unusual to have a black serial killer. Most serial killers are white.
I can't believe he surpassed the Green River Killer.
That's so scary how they can function in society for so long
without getting caught.

BY CHUCK WILLIAMS

chwilliams@ledger-enquirer.com

LINKEDIN
GOOGLE+
PINTEREST
REDDIT
PRINT

I guess not all serial killers are white boys? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Who said they were? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Most authorities on the subject like to say that the default for serial killers is white and male. So in answer to your query, almost everyone. No, look it up yourself. That's why female and serial killers of color are so interesting. They get movies instead of the death penalty.
My hunch is that he had killed before 1979. You aren't 39, involved in theft, prostitution, assault, etc for a long time and then decide "it's time to start killing." He had done it before.
My hunch is that he had killed before 1979. You aren't 39, involved in theft, prostitution, assault, etc for a long time and then decide "it's time to start killing." He had done it before. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, I agree he did it for a long time. Clever of him to not get caught, though certainly an evil character.
Most authorities on the subject like to say that the default for serial killers is white and male. So in answer to your query, almost everyone. No, look it up yourself. That's why female and serial killers of color are so interesting. They get movies instead of the death penalty. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Good point. Should they get the death penalty? Isn't that the same as abortion as in taking a human life? You brought it up, not me
Oh now that's coming out of left field. No pun intended.

Good point. Should they get the death penalty? Isn't that the same as abortion as in taking a human life? You brought it up, not me Originally Posted by themystic
Oh now that's coming out of left field. No pun intended. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I get it, left field haha. I'm actually a moderate and a capitalist. I just don't believe in killing people born or unborn. The guys in jail and aint getting out
That's so scary how they can function in society for so long
without getting caught. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
The "heyday" is gone.

With cameras everywhere and people freely turning in their DNA to centralized dbs and digital tracking of transactions I'm surprised we don't solve and convict 90%+ of murders in the US.

Here's an article saying we only "solved" 60% of the murders last year. Forget the conviction rate.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/a-shoc...ved-last-year/
I asked for apple pie and you're trying to give me orange sherbet... According to current law (and you know this) abortion and murder, serial or otherwise, are not the same thing.
The "heyday" is gone.

With cameras everywhere and people freely turning in their DNA to centralized dbs and digital tracking of transactions I'm surprised we don't solve and convict 90%+ of murders in the US.

Here's an article saying we only "solved" 60% of the murders last year. Forget the conviction rate.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/a-shoc...ved-last-year/ Originally Posted by gnadfly

why is the percentage shocking according to the article? 40% unsolved is not shocking to me.

that sounds about right.

Improvements in forensic technology improves unsolved case % bit by bit, decade by decade.
Dean Corll of Texas is credited with at l least 28 murders, while Wayne Williams, who is black, is credited with at last 27.
The "heyday" is gone.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/a-shoc...ved-last-year/ Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, the solve rate of murders and serial killers should improve dramatically owing to tech.
Will the Justice system strikes again -DMN today he was arrested 100 time across the country rape kidnapping assaults and acquitted in FL on a "redrum' charge , And did no more then 10 years in jail and they keep letting him out although he s nuts