Is Manafort Playing Mueller.........?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/26/polit...ion/index.html

This is a strange occurrence. It seems Mueller is pissed because Manafort is not telling him what he wants to hear. So, he must be lying. Right?

It could be that Manafort really doesn't know anything aside from the shady dealings he has had with various foreign players.

"I gave you a deal. You are supposed to give me Trump". Is this what Mueller was expecting?

Maybe Mueller figures Manafort would just make up a bunch of shit to save his ass.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...9FuX?ocid=iehp

Story trending now....Manafort met with Assange secretly several times bcd @ the Ecuadorian Embassy. 'Course, for all I know....this could be a big, fat nothing-Fake News-burger.....

…..time'll tell the tale, I 'spose.....I trust mystic, with his wealth of undercover world-wide contacts and "sources", will be able to verify or dispute.

Sir....comment?
Story is originally from The Guardian.

Strange, FBI Agent Peter Strzok gave everyone associated with Hillary immunity and never check out their stories.

Well not strange.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...9FuX?ocid=iehp

Story trending now....Manafort met with Assange secretly several times bcd @ the Ecuadorian Embassy. 'Course, for all I know....this could be a big, fat nothing-Fake News-burger.....

…..time'll tell the tale, I 'spose.....I trust mystic, with his wealth of undercover world-wide contacts and "sources", will be able to verify or dispute.

Sir....comment? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
CB my sources have told me Donald J Putin offered him a full pardon. He would just have to wait a year or so. Thats why Manafort is acting so boldly and arrogant. Manafort is moving to Russia after hes pardoned. His current conditions in jail are better than 95% of the hookers in-calls
More lies? Is that all you have? Very sad.
More lies? Is that all you have? Very sad. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I also have a Democratic House, Robert Mueller and some people who are about to hold Donald J Putin accountable. 36 indictments my Brother!
36 indictments is total nonsense.

You're delusional.

Give it a rest.
36 indictments is total nonsense.

You're delusional.

Give it a rest. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I will pray about it Your Holy Eminence. Blessings Dear Father, for I have sinned
Mueller has the mushroom by the Orange Putin Sak. Only the really ignorant redneck supporters don't reliaze that. It's a given
  • grean
  • 11-28-2018, 12:22 PM
Manafort lied. Deals off. Doesn't matter why.
Manafort lied. Deals off. Doesn't matter why. Originally Posted by grean
Doesn't Mueller have to prove he lied, in a court of law?

The matter is in dispute.
  • grean
  • 11-28-2018, 12:36 PM

The matter is in dispute. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Absolutely. However, they dont bother going to the judge to revoke the deal unless they can. I doubt it's just testimony either. It's probably phone, email or other records of the sort that will be hard to dispute.

Time will tell.
I just saw it on the news, commented, that Manaforts passport doesn't show him having been in the UK during the time that the meetings are said to have happened..
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2018, 04:19 PM

The matter is in dispute. Originally Posted by Jackie S
None of it matters....Trump can pardon at will.

Although from what I've rean Manford may get some state jail time and they've taken all his money.

This is similar to the Starr investigation and they Benghazi investigation
OP lets see, Mueller is free. Paul Manafort is in jail. Whos being played here?